PWD 1035: Wrestlemania Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
277806308_1678238505867232_2539288763579047640_n.jpg

Wrestlemania 28 in Miami. Flo Rida drops Heath Slater. Menounos pins Beth. Rock beats Cena. Even a team with Otunga and Miz on it goes over. That was the "If you're famous some other way, here's a wrestler to beat" Wrestlemania.

Mysterio split? Not out of the question but Dominik ain't ready yet.
Aw I remember that main event build but I was in my post wrestling phase lol. Sounds like a horrible fucking card lol

Aw I remember that main event build but I was in my post wrestling phase lol. Sounds like a horrible fucking card lol
Undertaker vs Triple H, Hell in a Cell, with HBK as the ref was pretty good.

Sheamus dropping Daniel Bryan in four seconds wasn't but I still get a chuckle out of how butthurt some people get about it to this very day. Heh. Fucking dorks.

Sorry, Beast, I was so caught up in my love and admiration for Americas Pasttime that I didnt put the time and effort into my posts that I usually do
Wont happen again

im-only-human-after-all-rory-charles-graham.gif
snoop-dogg-all-gravy-baby.gif

We need a bret hart podcast in our lives

Who the FUCK has been asking for this? Homie aint even hot.

Wrestlemania 28 in Miami. Flo Rida drops Heath Slater. Menounos pins Beth. Rock beats Cena. Even a team with Otunga and Miz on it goes over. That was the "If you're famous some other way, here's a wrestler to beat" Wrestlemania.

Mysterio split? Not out of the question but Dominik ain't ready yet.
Dom isn't going to be ready... EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back