• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1103: Draft Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole "mask is sacred" nonsense is way over sold these days, its the same as kayfabe here in America
It may have mattered once, but never as much as the wrestlers pretend it did, but those days are long gone
Masks get ripped off and whole faces exposed on every show now, I freaking hate that shit because it completely destroys this beautiful legend but you just gotta roll wit it
dang. i dont really follow lucha but id be legit sad to see og la parka get his mask taken

@Mystic Rex @moonwolf @lakersfan45
Got the family tickets today for the big Halloween night party at Disney World

jack-jack-skellington.gif

dang. i dont really follow lucha but id be legit sad to see og la parka get his mask taken

Hes not losing his mask anytime soon, theres levels to this shit and hes still on top after all these years
He may give up his mask one day, far from now, but hes still touring regularly so it doesnt make financial sense yet

As a man much smarter than me once said, "Its all about the money, boys!", and then he smacked George Clooney across the face with a tree

@Sivo The Ram he did get his mask completely ripped off and have his whole face exposed at the last Triplemania, though
Which stuck in my craw something fierce!

LOL @ Punk having to even have a meeting with Jericho......he has no official position other than being a performer.

Shows how much of a Hulk Hogan he is in AEW.

I wish I could go grab some BBQ from Peggy's Sugarfoot's right now, looks delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back