Locked PWD 1103: Draft Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute..there's Will Anderson!

TartConfusedHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Texans got their QB and a beast on defense back to back.

Texans whipped their balls out and got their foundations on both sides of the ball.

Witherspoon gone. 95% sure Raiders grabbing Christian Gonzalez at 7 now.

lol 3rd year in a row Kyler Murray has begged for an OL to protect him and they went defense.

Cardinals want that kid to die.

Niners war room is gonna be Shanny alone in a Meltzer like office with math formulas written all over the walls.

9tzy4nam1wy61.jpg

#genius

Like this pick at 7 better than Christian Gonzalez. Tyree Wilson has been getting mocked drafted all week by the journalisms as a top 3 pick. Now they got Maxx Crosby some help to smash some fools.

Glad they didn't go DB again. Grab a DB in the later rounds.

Thought the Falcons were for sure gonna take Jalen Carter there or at least grab Levis since their QB situation is terrible. What a weird pick lol

Thought the Falcons were for sure gonna take Jalen Carter there or at least grab Levis since their QB situation is terrible. What a weird pick lol
For some reason, they really believe in The Ridder. I have no idea why but I'm willing to see another season

I like the pick. Atlanta needs a spark on offense. This team is so bland and boring

For some reason, they really believe in The Ridder. I have no idea why but I'm willing to see another season

I like the pick. Atlanta needs a spark on offense. This team is so bland and boring

Bijan could be a great guy to help a QB develop, take some of that pressure off him with a good run game.

He might have left his friends and teammates to die in a fiery car wreck but that's the steal of the draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back