Locked PWD 1103: Draft Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of these picks were born in 2001-03
giphy.gif

I was furiously beating my meat to Trish Stratus then!

He might have left his friends and teammates to die in a fiery car wreck but that's the steal of the draft!

Bunch of people in the Raiders reddit wanted him, but there was no fucking way the Raiders were gonna take him after the Henry Ruggs shit lol

Resized_20230427_182445.jpeg

@Mystic Rex the mcdonalds down here have these coupons for the zoo on the back of the receipts.

Lemme know if u want some

Damn! For real?
Yup. They were allegedly street racing after leaving a bar celebrating the national championships. He was in the other car, skid marks indicating they were running almost 100 mph on a two lane road side by side. The car crashed, rolled multiple times and killed 2 people in it. He drove away from the scene and didnt return until hours later when the cops were there. The assumption being he was drunk and didn't want to call the cops

Yup. They were allegedly street racing after leaving a bar celebrating the national championships. He was in the other car, skid marks indicating they were running almost 100 mph on a two lane road side by side. The car crashed, rolled multiple times and killed 2 people in it. He drove away from the scene and didnt return until hours later when the cops were there. The assumption being he was drunk and didn't want to call the cops

Wow. I hope that young man learned something from that.

At least his dad actually did something (unlike the dude who got sucker punched).

@Mystic Rex do you ever read about the stuff on Mars?
Its one of my favorite "conspiracies" and my favorite channel just dropped a new video on the subject, oh man I cant wait to dig into this one!

giphy.webp

Not really. I'm actually really interested in Mars but from an astrology perspective. Mars has a strong influence on me that I learned when I plotted my natal chart. Which makes sense, I've never had a problem with being aggressive or conflict.

There was this wild schizo dude who claims to have been in contact with Martians. Said they controlled Earth. Shot some pastor or something he said was one of them in the head point blank and he didn't die. He ended up getting into politics later. Kyle Odom was the the guy who did the shooting. Claims he came in contact with the Martians while he was meditating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back