Locked PWD 1103: Draft Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say do the draft like a real draft with executives from USA and fox drafting wrestlers

I say do the draft like a real draft with executives from USA and fox drafting wrestlers

Them pulling out the Fox Sports robot for the Fox team popped me last time.

foxrobot.gif

@Based God did you get a presale code for All In because of Fite? lol

Was it emailed to you or is it on Fite's website? Haven't gotten anything in my email. I can fire up the VPN later and see if I got one on Fite.
They emailed a unique code to me. Was gonna say you might be able to sell it to a scalper <45>

Or maybe she needs help paying to stay IN jail. <Lmaoo>

Plus my girl wants me to get us tickets to see someone named Jelly Roll
Im not too sure about that one

Speaking of tickets, that LL Cool J Hip Hop History tour goes on sale today, plus Jodeci/SWV/Dru Hill, gotta cop both of those
There are Janet Jackson and Taylor Swift concerts going on tonight right next to each other. Decisions, decisions.

Plus my girl wants me to get us tickets to see someone named Jelly Roll
Im not too sure about that one
He's a fat redneck version of Post Malone. Might be interesting.

How much was a bag of ramen?

I think 90 cents, this was almost 30 years ago when they were like 5-10 cents apiece at the grocery store if you bought the giant box
It was quite a mark up

I think 90 cents, this was almost 30 years ago when they were like 5-10 cents apiece at the grocery store if you bought the giant box
It was quite a mark up
Only 95 cents at least where Sunny is locked up.

There are Janet Jackson and Taylor Swift concerts going on tonight right next to each other. Decisions, decisions.

Yea, I saw Janets concert got pushed back a day because of the playoffs
What I dont understand is why were you working a Thursday show if you had Friday open, why not just book Friday

I would like to see Janet live, Control, Rhythm Nation and Janet are some great albums
Plus Im sure it would be much more my crowd than a Taylor Swift show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back