Locked PWD 1103: Draft Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a fat redneck version of Post Malone. Might be interesting.

I just checked and hes touring with 3-6 Mafia and someone named Struggle Jennings, I wonder if thats Waylons kid

Yea, I saw Janets concert got pushed back a day because of the playoffs
What I dont understand is why were you working a Thursday show if you had Friday open, why not just book Friday

I would like to see Janet live, Control, Rhythm Nation and Janet are some great albums
Plus Im sure it would be much more my crowd than a Taylor Swift show
Because she didn't wanna go opposite Taylor Swift slamming Gracie Abrams in front of 71,000 people in the Atlanta Silverdome.

What I dont understand is why were you working a Thursday show if you had Friday open, why not just book Friday

I would like to see Janet live, Control, Rhythm Nation and Janet are some great albums
Fuck yeah I love me some Janet Jackson

Taylor swift has shake it off but otherwise Jackson with the better catalog for sure.

Because she didn't wanna go opposite Taylor Swift slamming Gracie Abrams in front of 71,000 people in the Atlanta Silverdome.

I dont know who Gracie Abrams is but Im gonna assume its her opening act

I wonder how much over lap there is in the Janet/Taylor fan base, I gotta think Atlanta is big enough to handle em both, even if one is a stadium show

I dont know who Gracie Abrams is but Im gonna assume its her opening act

I wonder how much over lap there is in the Janet/Taylor fan base, I gotta think Atlanta is big enough to handle em both, even if one is a stadium show
I don't understand why Janet is playing again since she just played the same exact venue Wednesday night.

Those final 22 tickets didnt last long

343955000_181016671109380_8492315880587548233_n.jpg

I don't understand why Janet is playing again since she just played the same exact venue Wednesday night.

Im listening to the Wrestlemania Las Vegas BTS, what the fuck is @Bix rambling about New Orleans cab drivers, this is Uncle Dave level nonsense

I wonder if she still works the gimmick where she pulls a "fan" on stage and just sexually assaults the dude or if that's not appropriate anymore

I wonder if she still works the gimmick where she pulls a "fan" on stage and just sexually assaults the dude or if that's not appropriate anymore

Im going down a Janet rabbit hole right now

Miss You Much, Love Will Never Do Without You, Thats The Way Love Goes

She has some beautiful songs for a hopeless romantic like myself

Im going down a Janet rabbit hole right now

Miss You Much, Love Will Never Do Without You, Thats The Way Love Goes

She has some beautiful songs for a hopeless romantic like myself
She had a really good run from the late 80's to early 2000's. I think people forget just how over she was.

Komander was injured last night in a match against that garbage ass Gringo Loco, I knew something was fishy when Arez was randomly added to tomorrows Lucha show outta nowhere

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back