• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1103: Draft Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I noticed some more quad veins. 250 with quad veins! WAGMI
You gotta be kidding me, dawg!

e8effeb8-5aac-4f78-93fd-b0a482e49147_text.gif

I always thought Lay Your Hands on Me would be an excellent intro. Cut that drum intro and build up down to about 20 seconds and hit some pyro with the drop and you've got a rocking walk out

Hell yes.

"Well I'm ready!
I'm willing!
IM ABLE!!"

Already shredded her knee as a rookie. Guess all that cool shit she does wasn't meant to be.

Why does NXT hate women's ACLs so much?

I bet they are doing Oly lifts with shit form.

<EdgyBrah>
Probably something to do with their strength and conditioning program.

Maybe they're lifting too heavy.

Probably something to do with their strength and conditioning program.

Maybe they're lifting too heavy.

This is what the dirtsheets are saying. Meltzer is saying people at the PC are blaming the strength coaches and telling him that their strength and conditioning program at the PC is training for one rep max weight rather than trying to strengthen muscle groups to prevent injury. He also mentioned that they have them do shit like squat competitions.

This is what the dirtsheets are saying. Meltzer is saying people at the PC are blaming the strength coaches and telling him that their strength and conditioning program at the PC is training for one rep max weight rather than trying to strengthen muscle groups to prevent injury. He also mentioned that they have them do shit like squat competitions.
@HBK you better fix these fuck ups......I'm still mad at you over Mandy.

Don't shorten Sol Ruca's career because you run a sloppy shop.

Women are more susceptible to ACL tears. But they've had like 5 chicks tear theirs pretty recently. If they are going for one rep maxes all the time that's dumb. But also it could be the wrestlers confusing a heavy single and one rep max. Heavy singles have a solid place in most training programs. But one rep maxes don't. I lift heavy all the time on a tried and true russian powerlifting program and I only one rep max 2 or 3 times a year. And that's all I do! If I was training other sports it might not even be once a year. When I start BJJ in a few months I know I'm not gonna be hitting any one rep maxes for a long time.

Why does NXT hate women's ACLs so much?

I bet they are doing Oly lifts with shit form.

<EdgyBrah>
No doubt about it. These contemporary S&C coaches are so scared of deadlifts but let's make the athletes do highly technical, heavy lifts that olympians spend hours on every single in order to perfect the technique

No doubt about it. These contemporary S&C coaches are so scared of deadlifts but let's make the athletes do highly technical, heavy lifts that olympians spend hours on every single in order to perfect the technique

Even back squatting will reck your knees if your form is bad. People not staying on their heels and all the pressure on their knees. Sol's squat looks good, though.

Women are more susceptible to ACL tears. But they've had like 5 chicks tear theirs pretty recently. If they are going for one rep maxes all the time that's dumb. But also it could be the wrestlers confusing a heavy single and one rep max. Heavy singles have a solid place in most training programs. But one rep maxes don't. I lift heavy all the time on a tried and true russian powerlifting program and I only one rep max 2 or 3 times a year. And that's all I do! If I was training other sports it might not even be once a year. When I start BJJ in a few months I know I'm not gonna be hitting any one rep maxes for a long time.

My daughter went to a strength coach who focused on lifting to strengthen the body and prevent injury. She was beasting out in soccer and high jump that year, and lifting respectably for her size/build

After I moved and we didn't have that coach any more the injuries piled up again.

AEW's own Alex Abrahantes and Justin Roberts were both on the Jerry Springer show <Lmaoo>

The Carolina Panthers are officially ON THE CLOCK

satisfaction-uhh.gif

Just hoping the Raiders don't take a DB with the 7th pick like what a lot of the fan base wants. Raiders have whiffed on CB's and Safety's in the 1st round 5 times in the last 10 years and the rest of this dumb ass fan base is still begging for it <Lmaoo>

Bryce Young number 1.

Actually hyped to see which QB goes next, watching the Vegas odds go wild over who would go after Young has been fun.

Bryce Young number 1.

Actually hyped to see which QB goes next, watching the Vegas odds go wild over who would go after Young has been fun.
I kinda figured they'd go Stroud. The draft begins now. I have no idea what's going to happen from 3 on.

I didnt know Stroud was from the same hometown as the Cucamonga Kids <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back