Is Bret Hart too hard on Triple H?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BEAST

C8nVhYb.png

Chat me up on this. @PWD

maxresdefault.jpg

I almost shut it off cause I’m so damn over the Meltzer hate gimmick but Conrad playing it completely straight with the “Kermit the frog said..” started popping me big time

On a 16 hour shift so I've been on my phone all day. Cornette was trending on my twitter feed because of some old clip of him saying the N word.

Personally I don't agree with a lot of what he has to say about AEW but the AEW fans arent doing themselves any favors bringing up Cornettes past choice of words concerning women and blacks.

To me I would focus on his horrible track record as a booker, him obviously cashing in on his anti AEW sentiments and the fact that hes one of the worst announcers of all time.

I find Cornette entertaining but his fanbase that over rates him is insufferable. They act like hes some kind of wrestling messiah who never did any wrong but the only thing hes ever been good at is managing. And maybe taking pictures

Edit: also I cant take his criticism of AEW seriously because hes made that into his gig. He is obviously generating a nice income shitting on AEW so why would he give unbiased analysis when he makes more money shitting on it.
"Horrible track record" as a booker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back