Locked PWD 1109: WWE Is Coming Out With A New Championship Every Month

Do you approve of the new Undisputed WWE Universal Championship design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm visiting a client's worksite and he just walked by quoting that rap song rock did with tech nine;

Hey __________, hurry up!
ITS ABOUT SPEED
ITS ABOUT POWER

<Lmaoo>

It's on my workout playlist.

the best thing about tay melo being preggers is when she bounces back in shape shes gonna have some mommy milkers to go along with that dump truck
true-thats-right.gif

Some might say steal, some might say a tribute!
Ain't nothing new under the sun, brother. Hell, all the greats are rip offs.
"Hulk" Hogan
The Road Warriors
"Crow" Sting
"Joker" Sting
Arachnaman

The Business changed forever.

Got mixed feelings on this, Frank. Very talented and real good guy reinvented and is doing well for himself.

But these GCW fans, man. "We're throwing full bottles and cans at him! See! It's like we have passion and he's got 'heat.' It's like a time machine to ECW and the old territories. We're pretending that it's still real to us." Fucking dorks. Dangerous dangerous dorks who probably drive, vote, and reproduce.

Got mixed feelings on this, Frank. Very talented and real good guy reinvented and is doing well for himself.

But these GCW fans, man. "We're throwing full bottles and cans at him! See! It's like we have passion and he's got 'heat.' It's like a time machine to ECW and the old territories. We're pretending that it's still real to us." Fucking dorks. Dangerous dangerous dorks who probably drive, vote, and reproduce.
Y u gotta throw @Ozymandias under the bus like that

Matt Cardona is a good dude. I didn't throw shit at him either. This pretty much happens anytime Nick Gage loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back