Locked PWD 1129: The Don Callis Family Is Accepting New Members

Who is the best between these two? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
BvbfHHC.png

giphy.gif

Rules:

1) Take a shower

2) Hit the weights

3) Get a clue

4) Have a great weekend

Mascots:

Effrodo-VAAA7mau.jpg

ccccccccccccccc.gif

Theme:

Last edited:
Should I watch Fastlane and just watch Collision later?

I feel like all the people I like will lose to all the people I don't like.

If Nakamura loses to that dork Rollins and never gets one of the 5 World Championships that have existed since he's been in the company, I might riot (talk shit in the thread).

386513325_6958226020895925_575769632615620137_n.jpg

Guys, I got a bunch of little puppy squirrels in my neighborhood now, went and bought a bunch of walnuts and peanuts for them and when I was going on my nice sunny neighborhood stroll, I saw a little one walking down the sidewalk looking for a place to bury his peanut
He wasnt scared of me so I decided to stop and watch him for a minute, after he dug his hole he kept looking up at me like he was waiting for me to keep moving so he could hide his snack, finally I guess he decided he couldnt trust me and he ran off to find a new safe place in secret

f384621a-ad33-4a8c-8f65-69ba87d2dd3b_text.gif

View attachment 1005375

Guys, I got a bunch of little puppy squirrels in my neighborhood now, went and bought a bunch of walnuts and peanuts for them and when I was going on my nice sunny neighborhood stroll, I saw a little one walking down the sidewalk looking for a place to bury his peanut
He wasnt scared of me so I decided to stop and watch him for a minute, after he dug his hole he kept looking up at me like he was waiting for me to keep moving so he could hide his snack, finally I guess he decided he couldnt trust me and he ran off to find a new safe place in secret

f384621a-ad33-4a8c-8f65-69ba87d2dd3b_text.gif

Hi, Pete. It's me Rex. I hope you have a great weekend. I hope you feel good. I hope you feel righteous. Much love and God bless.

Hi, Pete. It's me Rex. I hope you have a great weekend. I hope you feel good. I hope you feel righteous. Much love and God bless.

Thank you, Rex, I hope you enjoy your rasslin show and have a great day with your family and pets

I just enjoyed a nice warm walk and got to watch a bunch of amazing animals enjoy the nourishing snacks I bought them, now Im finna slice me up some cold tri tip and make a delicious dinner salad full of all the veggies I love and set down to watch my Mighty Michigan Wolverines shove that Little Brown Jug up Minnesota's ass

giphy.gif

Thank you, Rex, I hope you enjoy your rasslin show and have a great day with your family and pets

I just enjoyed a nice warm walk and got to watch a bunch of amazing animals enjoy the nourishing snacks I bought them, now Im finna slice me up some cold tri tip and make a delicious dinner salad full of all the veggies I love and set down to watch my Mighty Michigan Wolverines shove that Little Brown Jug up Minnesota's ass

giphy.gif

I hope they shove it up Minnesota's ass with no lube!

You look at me, you've got nothing left to say
I moan and pout at you until I get my way
I won't dance, you won't sing
I just wanna love you but you wanna wear my ring
… Well there's nothing I can do
I only wanna be with...
Screenshot_20231007_065248_Facebook.jpg
Woooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back