Locked PWD 1141: You Serious, Clark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
y else do u think we get along, dummy
Cs7tvbm.jpg

Getting to see Dwayne's segment now, and good lord that "Day 1 douchebag" crap went on for way too long. Then it was followed up with singing...:rolleyes: I can't wait for Roman to bury this Jabrone.

Last edited:
@Pliny Pete Congratulations on the big win. And just for a heads up - The Rock is back and appears to be in tremendous shape. Much love and God bless.

We are really about to have Roman beat the rock and hold the belt for another year aren't we...

I never knew about HHH getting revenge on HBK on the same Raw as Foley's title win. Gotta give that ole rascally Russo credit for that.

Charlotte still looking like Peter Weller. <Lmaoo>

I never knew about HHH getting revenge on HBK on the same Raw as Foley's title win. Gotta give that ole rascally Russo credit for that.
Same here. Two things around that time that disturbed me as a 10 year old and that I'll always remember is Raw coming back from commercial to HBK being drenched in blood. The other is the couple cuts to Mideon being tied up in that dungeon, and then later drinking Taker's blood from his slit wrists <Lmaoo>

Same here. Two things around that time that disturbed me as a 10 year old and that I'll always remember is Raw coming back from commercial to HBK being drenched in blood. The other is the couple cuts to Mideon being tied up in that dungeon, and then later drinking Taker's blood from his slit wrists <Lmaoo>
Don't forget about Terri's miscarriage and Chyna's "special" friend Sammy. That 1/4/99 Raw really was the best and blurst of Russo.

Yes! That never gets brought up and it’s easily the “scariest” moment they ever made

Don't forget about Terri's miscarriage and Chyna's "special" friend Sammy. That 1/4/99 Raw really was the best and blurst of Russo.
Okay, this may in fact be the episode where my father said no more! I remember Mark Henry's sexcapades being a step too far for a kid watching wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back