Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Buss. Nice of you to be up early to watch Elimination Chamber.
Besides Sting's last match, I'm probably done watching anything new for the foreseeable future. I shut off Dynamite last week during Daniel Garcia v Adam Copeland and I don't think I'll be heading back.

To quote the Hulkster at Bash 96 "I'm bored, brother!"

Besides Sting's last match, I'm probably done watching anything new for the foreseeable future. I shut off Dynamite last week during Daniel Garcia v Adam Copeland and I don't think I'll be heading back.

You're up. Come join us in the PBP thread. Us talking shit is the best part anyways.

x1KLVDZ.gif

Going to Cheesecake Factory for brunch, never been there before, heard the food is mid but the dessert counter is legit
Finna roll up in that bitch and just order 3 whole cakes and chow down like Templeton at the fair

"Ya'll hoes bring me 3 of your finest and prettiest concoctions, but Im telling you right now, if you aint got nothing that can match the majesty and rich, creamy delectableness of my homie @Stargazer Rex 's wife's blueberry lemon delight then dont even waste my muthafuckin time!!"

Dumb-and-Dumber-Napkin-Throw-Restaurant.gif

Going to Cheesecake Factory for brunch, never been there before, heard the food is mid but the dessert counter is legit
Finna roll up in that bitch and just order 3 whole cakes and chow down like Templeton at the fair

"Ya'll hoes bring me 3 of your finest and prettiest concoctions, but Im telling you right now, if you aint got nothing that can match the majesty and rich, creamy delectableness of my homie @Stargazer Rex 's wife's blueberry lemon delight then dont even waste my muthafuckin time!!"

Dumb-and-Dumber-Napkin-Throw-Restaurant.gif
Yeah their food sucks. They’re one of those places that the menu is 8 pages and they serve every possible cuisine. So it’s just a below average version of all of it since they don’t specialize in anything.

The cheesecake is legit though. Definitely get it

I'm just starting to watch the event now, and I've said it before but Asuka/Kari are the best tag team in WWE. With the way they work together with constant double team/combination moves while also being uber heels to their opponents and crowd they're always fun to watch.

Yeah their food sucks. They’re one of those places that the menu is 8 pages and they serve every possible cuisine. So it’s just a below average version of all of it since they don’t specialize in anything.

The cheesecake is legit though. Definitely get it
Gordon Ramsay disapproves!

@My Spot I think something mighta happened at the bars in New Orleans after the Crockett Cup '86
I was watching a JCP studio show on the stream earlier and the Horsemen were doing a promo at the desk(without Ole) and Flair starting talking about all the women they bedded that weekend while partying in the bars after the Crockett Cup and then he said something very interesting, I cant remember the exact words but it was something to the effect of "Believe me, everyone now knows these are 3 bad ass WHITE BOYS right here!" with a stamp on the white boy part

I wonder if maybe some of those big strong athletic SEC football playing types(if you catch my drift) tried to test the Horsemen that night and were taught a lesson they wont soon forget
I forget who filmed it but there was a big after party that night at some fancy pants bar in NOLA.

It's been over 10 years since I've been to a Cheesecake Factory, but I remember their burgers being alright back then.

Used to always get a burger, a couple strawberry mojitos, and one of their crazy cheesecake concoctions. Then I remember always feeling stupid for spending like $60 on a mid burger, two mid strawberry mojitos, and a piece of cheesecake <Lmaoo>

Yea, theres like a million other places I'd rather go to for brunch but it aint my call, its one of my nephews birthday and thats where theyre going
Oh well, its out in the shopping and entertainment district in the rich, white folks town of Walnut Creek so i might just stay out there all day partying up and down the strip like the Horsemen in N'awlins

I bet it was Jimmy Garvin since he bought a camcorder back then and filmed stuff like this all the time.

This was out in Oakland I believe, I bet they put on a better show than that terrible WWE nonsense i went to last week

It's been over 10 years since I've been to a Cheesecake Factory, but I remember their burgers being alright back then.

Used to always get a burger, a couple strawberry mojitos, and one of their crazy cheesecake concoctions. Then I remember always feeling stupid for spending like $60 on a mid burger, two mid strawberry mojitos, and a piece of cheesecake <Lmaoo>
Oh yeah, it's gotta be the absolute worst restaurant for a date. You're not getting out there for less than $80 for two people.

I'm just starting to watch the event now, and I've said it before but Asuka/Kari are the best tag team in WWE. With the way they work together with constant double team/combination moves while also being uber heels to their opponents and crowd they're always fun to watch.
There is a separate thread in case you didn't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back