Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite songs of all time, its a perfect drinking song when you just wanna sit there with a bottle thinking back on them lifetime regrets
Its like a Mexican version of the Johnny Cash - American Collection songs

me and our pal @Pliny Pete could cruise around in that listening to Mac Dre for HOURS
With the T-Tops down!

1987-buick-grand-national-t-top

GJta4oeXwAAYGVC

I wouldn’t miss that ass extravaganza for nothing! I hope you won’t be late and don’t risk them opening the show with it
The Osprey and Swerve matches look good. Everything else can fuck right off. Women's match might be ok on mute.

Catching up on Raw.

It is legitimately shocking how bad CM Punk is at everything.

That anyone likes that dude is a straight testament to the machine of the WWE. I'd have to say no one has been given more or done more with less than that guy. That's actually a compliment in a way.

@Pliny Pete the date on the stream is off. It says Feb 6 88 Memphis right now but he hasn't shown The Main Event yet (which was the night before).

Catching up on Raw.

It is legitimately shocking how bad CM Punk is at everything.

That anyone likes that dude is a straight testament to the machine of the WWE. I'd have to say no one has been given more or done more with less than that guy. That's actually a compliment in a way.
I don't like him but it's funny how so many people are butthurt over him listening to Cornette.

@Pliny Pete the date on the stream is off. It says Feb 6 88 Memphis right now but he hasn't shown The Main Event yet (which was the night before).

Yea, I've noticed that a few times, I think its to play the episodes in a certain order or something

I just finished listening to the Feb '88 episode of BTS where they talked about The Main Event, what if Jim Crockett Jr refused to give Hebner his release, how different history would be

Yea, I've noticed that a few times, I think its to play the episodes in a certain order or something

I just finished listening to the Feb '88 episode of BTS where they talked about The Main Event, what if Jim Crockett Jr refused to give Hebner his release, how different history would be
Hebner was under contract?

Just got a message that my big old school spectacular concert next month was cancelled, dang, I was really looking to this, woulda been my first concert this year, what a bummer
Not surprised though cause i checked Ticketmaster a couple days ago and tickets werent selling at all, damn near every seat in the arena was still available
That part did surprise me because this is a perfect concert for the grown & sexy crowd in Oakland and last time Charlie Wilson played the Oakland Arena he tore the house down as the co-feature for New Edition

426463960-875694391019159-4148399667155957819-n.jpg

Last edited:
Hebner was under contract?

According to your homie Kris, he was, that was surprising to me also, referees under contract in 1987?
I guess

Speaking of people named Kris, the dude who runs the Armstrong Alley Youtube page, Kris P Lettuce, is the guest this week on Brian R. Solomons Shut Up And Wrestle podcast

According to your homie Kris, he was, that was surprising to me also, referees under contract in 1987?
I guess

Speaking of people named Kris, the dude who runs the Armstrong Alley Youtube page, Kris P Lettuce, is the guest this week on Brian R. Solomons Shut Up And Wrestle podcast
Well I'm calling bull pucky on a referee being under contract in 87 JCP. Only the Road Warriors and Luger had contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back