Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he's really good but Atlanta just signed Kirk Cousins to a 4 year deal with a ton of guaranteed money. QB was low on the list of needs. Very strange pick.

Succession. Cousins throws a ton of yards but he doesn't win meaningful games.

I hope he kayfabe'd the shit outta that draft room. "Took a piledriver last night, still waiting on the X-rays and doctors have said I need to wear this as a precaution."

But did he lay there for an hour, refusing to move til an ambulance arrived like Andy Kaufman!

I hope he kayfabe'd the shit outta that draft room. "Took a piledriver last night, still waiting on the X-rays and doctors have said I need to wear this as a precaution."

Rich Eisen announced that he was the first NFL executive to take a piledriver on national TV the night before then appear in an NFL war room

Rich Eisen announced that he was the first NFL executive to take a piledriver on national TV the night before then appear in an NFL war room
I love me some Rich. His co-host TJ is a massive wrestling fan and probably filled him in.

maxresdefault.jpg

@My Spot @RollSonnenRoll do you people remember this logo?
Never seen it before but I think it was a smart idea to keep workshopping it :eek: :eek:

This was killing me so I had to dive in.

This was Hall and Nash's first match on Nitro on 8/12/96 just 5 weeks after Hollywood Hogan said to call this the New World Order in wrestling, brother. He also wore it for Hog Wild 96 on 8/10
w09-o669-p02.jpg

Hogan is wearing a rudimentary airbrushed version of the NWO shirt on that same Nitro when he's introduced as the new champion
hollywood-hulk-hogan-wcw-nitro.png

Nash is wearing the recognized logo by his next Nitro match on 9/23/96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back