Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

She says the VP invited the two of them back to her house for drinks. And that she really didn't want to turn her down because she really wants to work for the VP.

So the VP was a female who invited a male and female to her house? Was a three way expected?

Last edited:
Were the girl and the store manager somehow alone together at the VP's place or was he just molesting her in front of the VP? lol

Tell her to quit her job at Miramax

WORLDSTAR!!! time

sorry to hear about this. if i were you i would be angry as well. On the outside looking in there's two sides to every story. Everyone else has already said it but her judgement skills are subpar. I assume she was already drunk and then decided to go drink more with VP and male? Do you think your girl was getting pounded from behind while trying some VP bearded clam?

Sorry about the last question. I had to man.

Your girl needs to go to HR and also post on fb #metoo. Without that crucial fb post it loses importance. /s

Sorry man, that's a shitty situation overall. Just let her know that you're there for her whatever she decides to do. That's really all you can do.

Sounds like she wants to move up, and social situations where you can cozy up to the boss are good things to take up. Technically, it was 3 of them, a far safer and less dubious situation for anyone.
More likely than not she assumed that with three of them there it would be kosher, perhaps even less concerned because she’d beem drinking. So she might be naive via drink. Or she’s naive because they thinks she can be a Platonic equal despite her gender difference.
Fact of the matter is that it’s bullshit that she can’t trust to hang with 2 male superiors (or was only 1 a superior) without concern for advances and/or assault. Prudence is good, obviously, but the ideal is that folks can work together and not worry about a grabby dude whose willing to cross the line to get some. Sherdog will assume she lied or that her intentions were obviously dubious.... women deserve to trust that work place. Navigating the bro club can mean going to drinks with the VP and another manager without concern. IMO, the manager who assaulted her is a cunt and deserves a beating.

Either way, strikes me that she’s a victim. Your own anxiety makes sense, but the cultural shame and fear of not thriving in her job is now dictating her logic. Give the woman patience and your care.

Last night the girl I'm dating for the last 2 months (I won't call her my girlfriend because we haven't had that convo) had a work dinner party to go to. She didn't ask me to go with her, which I was a little bummed out by but I understand since we've only been dating for 2 months and it's a work function.

She texts me while I was out on a run to ask me what I was up too. I didn't have my phone with me, and she texted me right when I started my run so I wasn't able to text her back until I got home an hour later.

I texted her back what I had been doing and she replies.

"I'm drunk lol this party is ridiculous"

So I'm like whatever, I don't even respond.

Ten minutes later she texts me

"Come pick me up :|"

I reply telling her I'm really tired, had been up since 3AM that day (truth) and didn't expect that I would have to be pulling DD duty for her. (She made no mention that it would be a possibility).

She replies saying it's okay, she was sorry, and that she just had an opportunity to drink with the VP.

Later that night, after midnight I get a text from her, just my name. I'm asleep so I don't see it until an hour later when I woke up. I replied back "Hey, you okay?" And she says yes and that she'll text me again in the morning.

6AM rolls around and I get a text, saying how she hates her life sometimes, hates being a girl, and wished I would have been there with her.

I ask her what happened why she is saying that.

She says some manager, who she doesn't know and doesn't normally work there, tried way to hard to get with her. He said he was grabbing her, tried to kiss her and put his hand down her pants. At that point she says she left.

I ask her to give me some more details, like why they were somewhere alone.

She says the VP invited the two of them back to her house for drinks. And that she really didn't want to turn her down because she really wants to work for the VP.

I asked her to give me some more details, and at this point she says no. That she is too embarrased to talk about it, and that she feels terrible, can't stop crying.

I told her that I was so sorry that this happened to her and what he did is sexual assault and that she needs to notify police and human resources at her job. She says she is not going to do this.

I'm literally shaking with anger both at the fucking asshole manager who thinks its okay to put his hands on people and I'm also mad because I don't feel like I know what happened really. And I feel like if I continue to pry for more details that I will look like a total asshole. I want to believe that the girl im dating did nothing wrong to provoke the situation but I dont know why she would go back to the VP's house with just this other guy, just the three of them. Why couldnt they stay at the bar and drink? Why did they need to leave? Is the girl i'm dating just being naive or is she not telling me all the details for a reason?

giphy.gif

Yeah, you did the right thing, the girl you’re seeing gets sexually assaulted and you come share that information with strangers.

But keep on shaking with anger.

Yeah, you did the right thing, the girl you’re seeing gets sexually assaulted and you come share that information with strangers.

But keep on shaking with anger.
He wanted to write a letter to close friends but the pen was shaking,

giphy.gif

What a cleverly crafted troll thread.

Made up story to see who blames what side when facts aren't present in a sexual assault.

If this were reality.... you'd be a complete moron for staying with a girl who admittedly went to another guy's house with just 2 people to DRINK more, while she was clearly still sober enough to be remembering what she was doing. But add in the sexual assault angle and boom, works great as a troll thread.

But as it is this story is so full of stupid holes it's kind of funny. Drinking with the VP is gonna get her a promotion? She drove home herself even though she thought she was too drunk to drive? The VP did nothing to stop this other manager? Then why does she want to work for her?

Premise was clever, but get better at writing a story before you try again.

Meet up with the VP and manager and stick you're hands down the managers pants in front of the vp. Start jerking him off and ask both of them hownit feels.

What a cleverly crafted troll thread.

Made up story to see who blames what side when facts aren't present in a sexual assault.

If this were reality.... you'd be a complete moron for staying with a girl who admittedly went to another guy's house with just 2 people to DRINK more, while she was clearly still sober enough to be remembering what she was doing. But add in the sexual assault angle and boom, works great as a troll thread.

But as it is this story is so full of stupid holes it's kind of funny. Drinking with the VP is gonna get her a promotion? She drove home herself even though she thought she was too drunk to drive? The VP did nothing to stop this other manager? Then why does she want to work for her?

Premise was clever, but get better at writing a story before you try again.

I especially like 'Later that night, after midnight I get a text from her, just my name.'

Romantic but sad.

Last night the girl I'm dating for the last 2 months (I won't call her my girlfriend because we haven't had that convo) had a work dinner party to go to. She didn't ask me to go with her, which I was a little bummed out by but I understand since we've only been dating for 2 months and it's a work function.

She texts me while I was out on a run to ask me what I was up too. I didn't have my phone with me, and she texted me right when I started my run so I wasn't able to text her back until I got home an hour later.

I texted her back what I had been doing and she replies.

"I'm drunk lol this party is ridiculous"

So I'm like whatever, I don't even respond.

Ten minutes later she texts me

"Come pick me up :|"

I reply telling her I'm really tired, had been up since 3AM that day (truth) and didn't expect that I would have to be pulling DD duty for her. (She made no mention that it would be a possibility).

She replies saying it's okay, she was sorry, and that she just had an opportunity to drink with the VP.

Later that night, after midnight I get a text from her, just my name. I'm asleep so I don't see it until an hour later when I woke up. I replied back "Hey, you okay?" And she says yes and that she'll text me again in the morning.

6AM rolls around and I get a text, saying how she hates her life sometimes, hates being a girl, and wished I would have been there with her.

I ask her what happened why she is saying that.

She says some manager, who she doesn't know and doesn't normally work there, tried way to hard to get with her. He said he was grabbing her, tried to kiss her and put his hand down her pants. At that point she says she left.

I ask her to give me some more details, like why they were somewhere alone.

I asked her to give me some more details, and at this point she says no. That she is too embarrased to talk about it, and that she feels terrible, can't stop crying.

I told her that I was so sorry that this happened to her and what he did is sexual assault and that she needs to notify police and human resources at her job. She says she is not going to do this.

I'm literally shaking with anger both at the fucking asshole manager who thinks its okay to put his hands on people and I'm also mad because I don't feel like I know what happened really. And I feel like if I continue to pry for more details that I will look like a total asshole. I want to believe that the girl im dating did nothing wrong to provoke the situation but I dont know why she would go back to the VP's house with just this other guy, just the three of them. Why couldnt they stay at the bar and drink? Why did they need to leave? Is the girl i'm dating just being naive or is she not telling me all the details for a reason?

Come on, son. You shouldn't need us to tell you what to do here. This is Sherdog 101.

<{cuts}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back