Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

DP'd by the VP?

Sounds like a new Rap single

you guys are dicks,
ts is obviously reaching out, he is the girl in the story
bunch of mysogonists assholes who only think girls get assaulted by guys, guys do too!

So the VP was a female who invited a male and female to her house? Was a three way expected?
Picture1.png

My guess is she banged to try to move up the ladder of success and then after was told it wasnt happening but thanks for wrapping your lips around my tube steak.

I especially like 'Later that night, after midnight I get a text from her, just my name.'

Romantic but sad.

"...and there, lying in a tepid pool of the self-loathing she wished to relieve herself of, was nothing but my name... my name and a rose emoji. A rose of course being symbolic because of the matching rose tattoos we got in Macedonia that time we helped Nicolas Cage find that ancient relic...."

Dude, not saying she deserved it, but I am saying if a girl alone, goes out to a party, and allows herself to get shitfaced, then go back to someone’s house, it shows she has poor judgment skills..
Normally yes, but if the story's legit a lot of people do let their guard down around co-workers

No way this story could have happened.

I mean ... a female VP?

Get da fuck outta here son.

No way this story could have happened.

I mean ... a female VP?

Get da fuck outta here son.
You fell right into the trap. TS created this story to expose the patriarchy and rape culture (not sure if there's a difference - I'm just learning). Almost everyone assumed the VP was a male even though it was clearly stated that the VP is a woman (whether cisgender or otherwise).

Get with the times
<IllKillU>

Won't be surprised if this thread is sent to Jezebel.com

So your "girlfriend" goes to a party without you, gets hammered, goes to some dudes house, supposedly gets felt up and leaves immediately leaves (probably not) and now wishes you had been there to prevent all of this?

Let me break it down for you since you can't seem to comprehend what happened.

Your almost girlfriend went to a party without you because she wanted to leave her options open, she tried a new option/options (hehe) and they turned out to not be as good as she thought. Now she wishes she would have brought you because it would have prevented the embarrassment of banging a dude/dudes that weren't all that great.

Your welcome.

So your "girlfriend" goes to a party without you, gets hammered, goes to some dudes house, supposedly gets felt up and leaves immediately leaves (probably not) and now wishes you had been there to prevent all of this?

Your almost girlfriend went to a party without you because she wanted to leave her options open, she tried a new option/options (hehe) and they turned out to not be as good as she thought. Now she wishes she would have brought you because it would have prevented the embarrassment of banging a dude/dudes that weren't all that great.

Your welcome.
dammmmn. TS if she doesnt press charges, she is lying to you.

Your welcome.
*You're welcome

You're welcome

lol

Oh, im sure more than that happened. She's just feeling that next day guilt.

If youre a real man, this is the only solution available to you.

Jw3OJya.png

Last night the girl I'm dating for the last 2 months (I won't call her my girlfriend because we haven't had that convo) had a work dinner party to go to. She didn't ask me to go with her, which I was a little bummed out by but I understand since we've only been dating for 2 months and it's a work function.

She texts me while I was out on a run to ask me what I was up too. I didn't have my phone with me, and she texted me right when I started my run so I wasn't able to text her back until I got home an hour later.

I texted her back what I had been doing and she replies.

"I'm drunk lol this party is ridiculous"

So I'm like whatever, I don't even respond.

Ten minutes later she texts me

"Come pick me up :|"

I reply telling her I'm really tired, had been up since 3AM that day (truth) and didn't expect that I would have to be pulling DD duty for her. (She made no mention that it would be a possibility).

She replies saying it's okay, she was sorry, and that she just had an opportunity to drink with the VP.

Later that night, after midnight I get a text from her, just my name. I'm asleep so I don't see it until an hour later when I woke up. I replied back "Hey, you okay?" And she says yes and that she'll text me again in the morning.

6AM rolls around and I get a text, saying how she hates her life sometimes, hates being a girl, and wished I would have been there with her.

I ask her what happened why she is saying that.

She says some manager, who she doesn't know and doesn't normally work there, tried way to hard to get with her. He said he was grabbing her, tried to kiss her and put his hand down her pants. At that point she says she left.

I ask her to give me some more details, like why they were somewhere alone.

She says the VP invited the two of them back to her house for drinks. And that she really didn't want to turn her down because she really wants to work for the VP.

I asked her to give me some more details, and at this point she says no. That she is too embarrased to talk about it, and that she feels terrible, can't stop crying.

I told her that I was so sorry that this happened to her and what he did is sexual assault and that she needs to notify police and human resources at her job. She says she is not going to do this.

I'm literally shaking with anger both at the fucking asshole manager who thinks its okay to put his hands on people and I'm also mad because I don't feel like I know what happened really. And I feel like if I continue to pry for more details that I will look like a total asshole. I want to believe that the girl im dating did nothing wrong to provoke the situation but I dont know why she would go back to the VP's house with just this other guy, just the three of them. Why couldnt they stay at the bar and drink? Why did they need to leave? Is the girl i'm dating just being naive or is she not telling me all the details for a reason?

If you want her to tell you everything that happened, you've got to act like you believe and support her. Don't listen to all the beta assholes on here - act like a man and support your girl. If she feels you are on her side, you'll most likely get to hear the truth, but give her time to think things through before pressuring her about HR or the cops. Once you get to that point, you can ask why she went off with the two guys alone.

Depending on what she says, I'd be down to look up that manager and talk to him if I was you. I'm not saying you should go in looking for a fight, but you have every right to tell him to keep his fuckin' hands off your girl.

Back