Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Did Vanderyeva always look like Handsome Squidward? This card would actually be a good idea if it was streamed on youtube with some strategic thumbnails but yeah I agree it probably wont do well on Amazon.

Petjeeja gonna put a beating on Janet the duck, and then hopefully go after the winner of the co-main. It'll be interesting to see how Allycia has recovered both physically and mentally from the beating Smilla gave her.
Yeah will be interesting to see how Allycia has recovered. Its one thing to get ko'd l or decisioned but Smilla basically made her quit.

Bazooki Koki gets the knockdown with a spinning back fist, but i'm not sure the punch from Nonthakit should've been a knockdown too. Koki was already going down from Nonthakit pulling his leg, the punch just hit him on the way down.

Koki doing a lot of taunting and dancing, but he's outclassed here. Good showing by Nonthakit.

Another fight with two knockdowns in one round, nearly three knockdowns... i don't think the ref counted that last one but the judges are a different matter.

Mouz needs to stop being cautious and let his hands go! He's landing when he throws due to Cicek dropping his hands.

Ortikov up now. Expecting some crispy boxing combos and maybe a finish if we get lucky.

2-0 Ortikov for me so far. Watcharaphon landing knees but that's about it, Ortikov is boxing him up. Maybe i'm biased though.

Niiice!

Watcharaphon did great but he relied too much on the knees, and every time he landed a knee he got hit with 2-4 punches.

Back