Rick and Morty season 3 discussion

Get your shit right was only a year and a half . No need for jerry bullshit.
4KDOQVf_PIa0vvwUt4vDG_kT984=.gif

I want a funny episode finally not a smart one. Fuckers better not let me down.

Man, Rick & Morty seasons are short. That is really disappointing.

Okay, not going to lie, that was super disappointing. Easily the weakest episode of the entire series.

Just...wow. What a lackluster ending to the season.

well I guess santa clause beard next year around December is better than a year and a half from now.

All I know is this final didn't leave on a downer like season 2.

well I guess santa clause beard next year around December is better than a year and a half from now.

All I know is this final didn't leave on a downer like season 2.
It did in the sense that is was the biggest downer of season 3. Episode sucked. I haven't ever said that about an episode of Rick and Morty but damn, what a let down.

Season 3 has been some what of a let down for me.
1 -2 was great, had a story the wars ad Rick being a wanted criminal.
Last episode was a cliff hanger and I could not wait for season 3 and it went meh.

I am not holding my breath for season 4

Lol at the Kennedy sex tunnels and the Lincoln slave coliseum

"You pay as many taxes as you got pubes"

Lol

whats the bet Rick opens Season 4 by shooting Beth in the face?

Just an average episode, still had some good laughs though. Can't wait for my season 4 evil Morty fix.

F all the haters. Mr Poopy Butthole now has a family. He got married and has a kid. He got his GED.

Damn, I thought there were going to be 13 episodes this season for some reason.

They've done a lot of work this season responding to the season 2 finale and setting up a major storyline still to come. Looking forward to whatever they put out next.

Loved the episode but was hoping to see a little more of the evil morty who took over the citadel of Ricks. That felt like more of an end to the season than the last episode, which was kind of just the end of a two episode arc.

Ah well. Looking forward to more in the future. Show is getting hype. Now's not the time to slow down. Hopefully they get another quality season up quick.

Back