rockstar gets pissed and calls out man for grabbing the boob of a girl who was crowdsurfing

Incredible display of wasting energy and emotion

Dont inappropriately touch other people. You have no right to anothers body. Its pretty simple dont be dick. if your in a large crowd people will touch you as a result of proximity but a blatant tit grab is ridiclious.

Metal shows are a safe space?

Not where I come from.

Fuck that virtue signaling :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Dont inappropriately touch other people. You have no right to anothers body. Its pretty simple dont be dick. if your in a large crowd people will touch you as a result of proximity but a blatant tit grab is ridiclious.
don't crowd surf if you don't want to be touched.

its pretty simple

yeah but shit its just a boob. dudes acting like he saw a rape go down. ive had my ass grabbed in concerts before. and she was crowdsurfing ffs. hands are going to be all over her body

There's a difference between incidental touching and proactively trying to grab boobs and genitals.

If I go to a bar, even a bar catering especially to gay men, I do so with the implicit expectation that dudes don't randomly grab my junk as I'm walking through a crowded pathway.

So, fair question I believe, are you okay with dudes grabbing your balls as you vie for a drink at a crowded bar?

There's a difference between incidental touching and proactively trying to grab boobs and genitals.

If I go to a bar, even a bar catering especially to gay men, I do so with the implicit expectation that dudes don't randomly grab my junk as I'm walking through a crowded pathway.

So, fair question I believe, are you okay with dudes grabbing your balls as you vie for a drink at a crowded bar?
I've had my ass grabbed by a chick at a bar before.

didn't cry about it

Ok fine. And you have no right to "blatantly" jump on my motherfucking head. Deal?

As far as the accusation, I cannot give an opinion due to not seeing the incident. For all I know, Carter could be overreacting to mere unintentional touch of a boob which incidentally can happen while crowdsurfing.

In general, people are at a concert for a good time amongst other appreciators of (a)n artist/group, not to be assaulted. And anyone that chooses to intentionally take advantage and molest someone is a shitbag.

Is this thread implying girls who crowd surf aren't attention whores?
What? Crowdsurfing is a cultural activity in the rock community. People don't do it to be attention whores, they do it to take part in an accepted and positive community activity, much like apes grooming.

Obviously you shouldn't be a horny douche. But im not going to cry crocodile tears over a chick getting groped while crowd surfing. It's like me going to the beach and getting mad sand gets in my ass crack. It's just something that'll likely happen.

what a little fucking pussy, sounded like he was about to cry, "let's keep this a safe place" like omg shut the fuck up that was cringe

I've had my ass grabbed by a chick at a bar before.

didn't cry about it

I said dude. Also was that chick big and strong enough to overpower you and rape you?

Lastly, I don't believe you.

Keeping your hands off of a woman is just common decency.

High point for you.

Being an unwilling virgin is an SJW thing.

LOL

So it's the guys who support equality and women having autonomy who are the unwilling virgins? Not the guys who hate on women, are mortally afraid of female empowerment and feminism, and think men are being oppressed.

If you don't see the huge influential strain of sexual frustration in the young right, you're fucking blind or lying to yourself. Sexual insecurity has always been a huge driver of the reactionary social conservatives.

...why would it be different from groping a girl on a crowded subway or dance floor?

People putting their hands on you is a necessary part of crowdsurfing. Not so much with mass transit or clubbing.

In the scheme of the nature of the contact being invited, a tit grab is hardly something to get worked up over. And like I said in my first post, how do we know that's not part of the thrill?

I'd draw the line at digital penetration or the ripping off of clothing.

We don't know what actually happened, because there's no video. If I guy takes advantage and goes for a deliberate boob grope, then yeah, he's a douche. If he's trying to support her and his hand slips, well, hate the game not the player.

Thread needs visual aids.

And I'll note that crowdsurfers and stagedivers kick people in the face like it's no big deal, so the discarding of normal rules of civilization evens out. Don't want strangers' hands on your tits and ass? Don't voluntarily get passed around. Then I won't have to worry about avoiding physical damage resulting from your good time. :cool:

She got her oil checked right proper at 0:20.

{<redford}

Back