International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it looks confirmed in reality 2 things till this moment.
1. Prigozin had offered to enter Blegorod oblastj in order to " protect and serve "
2. Prigozin still is blaming russia about wagnerites shelling, irresposible mine laying and bad performance.
3. Prigozin still is holding as POV some russian colonel.

He must find himself in quite the predicament...

Oh I definitely started out reading your posts but then i started skimming them

So stop responding? instead of accepting that you would rather troll the other person and we both could save out time.

Pretty pathetic to try and twist my words to make it look like im shitting on the Air Force

I quoted your words literally

:rolleyes: The Air Force not wanting to spend money on something that is more for the Army and Marines is not a CT. It's basically a known fact

See it not only not a "known fact" its also an outright fucking lie, the USAF continues to provide that mission and with greater effectiveness.

It probably does make more sense for the Army and Marines to field their own variants.

See if you were actually reading you would realize why this isn't a good idea.

The US Army realized the same thing as the USAF and thus scrapped the Comanche program.

It is a corrupt democracy with corrupt elections.
I don't think you can have any objection to the legitimacy of Zelenskyy as an elected leader.
No, I don't think that is true. The average person, here in the US, is actually relatively smart and has good common sense (with the exception of those who voted for Biden and the progressive bunch). The reason we have a government and elected officials is that you can't have every American citizen involved in every state and/or federal issue that comes up. Too many people. The system would not function.
Kind of immediately contradicting yourself by saying the average person has common sense, yet those who voted for Biden don't. Biden got a majority of votes, so then a majority of voters don't have common sense. There's no path from that to reasonably claiming the average person has common sense. Notwithstanding common sense alone isn't enough to operate in government positions: almost everyone is specialized, which requires clearing more preconditions than just having common sense.
So isn't your point entirely negated, then?

I don't think you can have any objection to the legitimacy of Zelenskyy as an elected leader.

Kind of immediately contradicting yourself by saying the average person has common sense, yet those who voted for Biden don't. Biden got a majority of votes, so then a majority of voters don't have common sense. There's no path from that to reasonably claiming the average person has common sense. Notwithstanding common sense alone isn't enough to operate in government positions: almost everyone is specialized, which requires clearing more preconditions than just having common sense.

So isn't your point entirely negated, then?

He does this all the time. moves the goal posts then comes back by asking questions that dont have anything to do with the debate on hand.

Not sure what his obsession with hating UKR and kissing Putins ass is.

OIP.FLv33t26KFrPhs5CLFGhWAHaD8

Guy probably would simp for Russia if they attacked the US.

Agreed. Ukraine needs to be held accountable.

How do you know it was Ukraine?

Whoever did it should be held accountable, what insider info do you have, bud?

97.6% chance Russia is behind it. You’re absolutely mental if you think otherwise.
Why? Seems to do more harm to Russia.

Then again, I'm sure you think Russia blew up Nordstream as well.

I know this thread is completely bias towards Ukraine however so I wont waste my time debating 5+ people at once tho...

This guy going to present any facts, or just a long-winded monologue about what he assumes might have happened, while ignoring the obvious potential for Ukraine to use to dam to cross the river.
i can almost guarantee these view counts are false. 15.5 million views... but only 75k retweets, 9300 quote tweets, 250k likes.... yeah, that looks sus to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back