Media Sean OMalley Guillotines Gomi

Early in his career before BJ fight you stupid casual. He even grappled Matt Serra
The irony of a guy who has shown he's a casual in like 200 different posts calling someone else a casual.

Too funny.. I can't take you seriously kid. Lol

Are your woman's titties natural?
Yeah they are, fake don't move like that no matter how well done they are. The gif does her justice though as the real thing doesn't even come close to living up to it.

I don’t like Sean but he also went 10 minutes with Gilbert Melendez after this.

Gilbert couldn’t submit Sean

Gomi basically bangs single moms and runs a smaller boxing/MMA gym now. His last few for fun fights were coached by himself and pads were held by his students lol.

Gomi is a turbo boomer guys. Rarely rolls nows.

Lol are you serious about the first sentence?

gomi always was a wrestler not a sub fighter. most of his losses came via sub. the dude had a brick ass head and could take a shot but never did i see him as this submission powerhouse i always saw that as a way to beat him because he is hard to finish otherwise.
on top of this there were fights and grappling matches where gomi just looks to give up. to get lethargic and over tired and just sort of give it up not surprising that happened against a fast guy with good conditioning .

He was the best Lightweight fighter of his era. BJ was shuttling back and forth out of LWs and WWs. And it's freaking O'Malley of all people.

real-tears-tears.gif

I really don't wanna live in a world where Gomi gets submitted by someone like O'Malley.

no-michael-scott.gif
Evolution of the sport, O'Malley is very good, best to just deal with it. He also lasted with black belt Gilbert Melendez when he was a purple belt

Evolution of the sport, O'Malley is very good, best to just deal with it. He also lasted with black belt Gilbert Melendez when he was a purple belt

Not sure about that, but

thug-tears-proud-uncle-tears.gif

Father time is undefeated.

Not sure about that, but

thug-tears-proud-uncle-tears.gif

Father time is undefeated.
Yep. I have a gomi t-shirt from when he was briefly with Sengoku, I'm a long-time fan of his. Its tough to admit but I "knew" he'd lose to O'Malley, after I'd seen O'Malley grappling match with Gilbert.

It was tough to watch his ufc run too, he openly admits he likes beer too much lol.

Yep. I have a gomi t-shirt from when he was briefly with Sengoku, I'm a long-time fan of his. Its tough to admit but I "knew" he'd lose to O'Malley, after I'd seen O'Malley grappling match with Gilbert.

It was tough to watch his ufc run too, he openly admits he likes beer too much lol.

giphy.gif

Nice, I have a gomi PRIDE T-shirt myself. Been so long, I rarely wore it to be careful, but the fabric is kinda wierd. Had it for like what 15, 16 years now?

Yes, Gomi is one of the most washed up fighters of all time, but I still say Gomi LW GOAT!

I'm probably the guy who has been quoted the most with that BJ Penn Gomi rnc pic haha.

But yeah, getting tapped out by Sean O'Malley is up there with getting koed by Logan Paul. And Gomi had much higher peek than Woodley and Askren combined. Gomi was ranked number 1 pound for pound with Fedor on Sherdog webpage in the end of 2005.

After tapping Gomi he faced the next member of Team Pride, Hector Lombard, here is how that went.

Wait am I tripping? I watched this event live and I swore he went 10 minutes with Gilbert Melendez after the Gomi submission?!?

Back