• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

I can’t say I’m a fan of wmma either. Granted there have been a few fights over the years I’ve watched, but never have I gone out of the way to see a wmma fight, if it’s on the same fight card I’m watching I’ll occasionally sit down and watch it. To those who like betting on the fights; wmma is easier to predict than mma.

More advanced = front kick and jab...1-2.
Better defense yes, but not more advanced striking sir.

She has a more advanced arsenal.

Ugh, no she doesn't. Her striking is for the most part the same combinations and strikes, rhythm over and over. She has the same patterns regardless of the situation in a fight.

Sean has a more advanced arsenal. Trying watching his fights.

pitter patter strickland has one fight that didn't put everyone to effin sleep, contra Izzy.

maybe he should be taking his clothes off too, tho to far worse effect however because there's nothing anybody wants to see lol.

Sean has a reputation for being an asshole. Islam doesn't. You making a big deal of this is like somebody getting offended at South Park for saying something that is considered "not right". You should expect it by now.

Oh, and I don't care about Islam. You obviously have an agenda here, fanboy, trying to make this unrelated topic about him. Kind of sad. Get a life.
Funny how you made this about me instead of responding to my points. Fuckin clown lol.

Is he wrong? I wouldn't pay to see anyone naked, wouldn't pay to watch any 2 women fight either, but they're not some crazy takes. I hear teenage girls at work absolutely fucking trashing men on the daily basis like they know anything about them and it's all good, why can't the man talk some shit online

He's a traditional Muslim bloke, I'm not sure why anyone would expect him to think women should be fighting.

Yeah, and like Khabibs comments on ring girls, basically he didn’t think they should be a thing. His opinion and also being Muslim it makes sense, I don’t think he really got shit for it though.

He was more charming on his way to the top. Now it seems just insults to insult. Not sure what it is. I don't even care about WMMA stuff. He's getting a big head.

He’s not wrong about anything he said. He’s doing a good job at playing the heel and drawing attention to himself. He’s completely unfiltered.

Some of the other shit he’s been saying is pretty funny

Why do people like you say this?

"Playing the heel". He isn't playing anything.

This is what he believes to his core and he is voicing his opinions to the masses.

Lol at the dorks throwing around incel on here, it’s such a low cop out insult to anyone they disagree with.

“Haha you’re an incel, CHECKMATE!”

Nothing Sean said is wrong, wmma is dogshit filler.

I have never heard the word incel in real life. I wonder if the people that use
that word on the internet actually use it around real people.

Sean just needs alot of attention. Kind of sad that a grown man has to resort
to posting these types of things, to get his attention points.

Why do people like you say this?

"Playing the heel". He isn't playing anything.

This is what he believes to his core and he is voicing his opinions to the masses.
Whether or not he believes it, he’s saying shit to get a reaction and has become more outspoken in recent years. What he’s doing is working. How do you know when he’s being fully truthful or embellishing stuff to get attention? You know his “core truths?”

Reading this thread really drives the point home that Zoomers and progressives are so low iq that they just do not understand the meaning of words anymore.

You can call Sean a misogynist, but he is not an incel. Words have definitions and you cannot change them on a whim or just because you feel a certain way.

Watch closely people, the same folks who tried to turn Islam Makhachev into a monster for saying women’s MMA isn’t a sport will laugh off Strickland’s comments which are way worse, book it lol.
They are both right, WMMA needs to go. There are very few fights that are entertaining and it just used as filler.

I have never heard the word incel in real life. I wonder if the people that use
that word on the internet actually use it around real people.

Sean just needs alot of attention. Kind of sad that a grown man has to resort
to posting these types of things, to get his attention points.
I used it the other day at work some guy was bitching about woman and i said "don't go full incel now" and also used it to tell him about this video

Can’t remember which fight it was, maybe Zhang Weili Vs Joanna? Anyway, it was a violent female fight and islam tweeted something like “is this a sport for women?”…..dude was roasted for a long time lol.
The context is completely different. If anything, Islam should have been roasted. Sean’s criticizing her striking. Did he say women shouldn’t fight?

Back