• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

Reading this thread really drives the point home that Zoomers and progressives are so low iq that they just do not understand the meaning of words anymore.

You can call Sean a misogynist, but he is not an incel. Words have definitions and you cannot change them on a whim or just because you feel a certain way.

Words can have multiple definitions. If I'd call you a pussy or a bitch I'm sure you'd know which meaning I'd be referring to.

Boomers just have this inability to adapt to the world changing around them. Incel and cuck are now two common insults, deal with it.

This comment should increase UFC popularity with radical feminist who was eager to defend #StongWoman who was been #Oppressed .

Sean Tarzan is definitely marketing genius with MBA from school of hard knock

#BlueCollarBusinessman #AmericanHustle #StopSexualDeviency

This comment should increase UFC popularity with radical feminist who was eager to defend #StongWoman who was been #Oppressed .

Sean Tarzan is definitely marketing genius with MBA from school of hard knock

#BlueCollarBusinessman #AmericanHustle #StopSexualDeviency
Definitely attracting eyeballs and stirring emotions.
That last remark of the series, Hoo Boy!

I demand that Dana book a contest between these two for #Integender Muay Thai Shadowboxing championship belt!!

Watch closely people, the same folks who tried to turn Islam Makhachev into a monster for saying women’s MMA isn’t a sport will laugh off Strickland’s comments which are way worse, book it lol.
Because Strickland openly admits he's a piece of trash American. Islam would never admit he believes that because he has no respect for women. Not even close to the same thing.

I find Sean funny at times but Valentina HAS technique.

Sean Strickland basically implied women are only good for being whores and shouldn’t be in mma lol. What they each said and the response to each will be interesting, imagine if islam said exactly what Sean said? He’d be the biggest villain in mma over night. But already we’re seeing people wave off what Sean said.

stop trying to make It about yourself, oh my God.
no one here cared about what islam said, the ones who cared are the ones also complaining about sean right now

I think Sean has a legitimate point that a disproportionately high number of WMMA matches are of a noticeably low quality both technically and athletically. But who cares, lots of those fights are still entertaining. Sean does acknowledge this in a disparaging way, so he’s being a dick about it but what he’s saying definitely has truth to it.

What I firmly disagree with is guys saying women shouldn’t be in the UFC at all. One of the best fights this year was Val versus Grasso II. Most of the mens’ fights aren’t exactly barn burners either. I’d never want to take someone’s livelihood from them just because I’m not a fan of their work.

Like them both but with val on this one

its-incredible-amazing.gif

Lol at the dorks throwing around incel on here, it’s such a low cop out insult to anyone they disagree with.

“Haha you’re an incel, CHECKMATE!”

Nothing Sean said is wrong, wmma is dogshit filler.
This. Anyone with a conservative POV on things is an incel now.

If this thread happened before the Izzy fight, the incels who normally align themselves with Sean would have no leg to stand on, considering his career-long, pussyfooting, tippy tap, embarrassing pillow striking.

One fight made him a king

What about the destruction of the guy headlining next weekend? It’s kind of odd how people forget about that fight.

That last slide is pretty fucking stupid by Strickland lol .

Valentina is a way more accomplished champion and Martial artist then Strickland and she has not gone the only fans root as other less skilled fighters have ..

Also its men exactly like Strickland who make girls like that money anyways...lol his whole attitude comes off as a guy whos paid for nudes or sex atleast once in his life LoL ..

Strickland is an idiot.lol..

I don’t necessarily disagree with Sean but I’d expect UFC management to reach out to highly discourage him from saying this sort of stuff going forward.

All it took was one unexpected victory over a fighter this forum despised for everyone to have an about face in regards to Strickland. One day, he's loud mouthed pillow fisted fighter who should fight like he talks and the next everyone's a fan, lol.

At the end of the day, this is Strickland being Strickland. An edgelord with a platform who can fight.

Back