• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

Take the worst male fighter from ANY MMA organization, at ANY weight class---this dude would beat Valentina 9 tiimes out of 10.

Can’t call WMMA garbage, buddy! Even if you are the MW champ of the world.

<Deported1><KhabibBS>
Yea.... Sean has a platform and I'm not sure he's taking advantage of it in a good way.
You can't put down 25% (guess?) of the UFC roster.
I like some women's MMA, mostly title fights.
And Valentina is just not really very attractive. So what? She's an awesome fighter

It's defending truth. What Strickland said is 100% truth. And that pisses so many off. And all they can mumble is yOu iNcELs!
Men are more physical capable than women yes, only an insecure twat has the need to put them down for it though.
Especially when his own fighting ability is more limited technically than plenty on the female roster.

Imagine how good the cards would be if they trash wasn’t on it …..Strickland is boring as well

just another sign "Tarzan" might or might not be a closeted Homosexual.
Tarzan "might or might not" covers all gay bases. Weak slam IMHO.
Jeppeking said:
He is the product of heavy drinking during pregnancy and obviously was neglected as a child.

Yet still, he made it to be a UFC champion, quite a feat for self-professed white trash.

Tarzan "might or might not" covers all gay bases. Weak slam IMHO.

Sti
I wasn't intending to slam anyone. I just pointed out a pattern or not.
Who gives a fuck about wmma? It's females fighting each other. Why not bash mediocre cards, mismatches, easy match-ups for company favorites etc.?

Valentina is a great female martial artist, so was Joanna, Rose, Weili, Nunes.

Just take it for what it is. It's easy to bash females in a combat sport as a peak male and it's weak shit.

Like eagles complaining about pigeons telling them how shit they are compared.

He is right. Though, I believe Strickland is incredibly sexist, he is not wrong. Valentina is incredibly overrated and gains a lot of her fans through those cheap skimpy videos she makes for her fans with the cringeworthy dancing, dirty moves and skimpy clothes etc. Those sicko fans drool all over her and that is how she gets her following. She is incredibly boring as a fighter who got boo'ed many times in her fights.

She was getting completely lit up by Alexa Grasso on the feet and had to become a panic wrestler from letting Alexa have a field with her. She has no aggressive or killer instinct (unless she is fighting tomato cans) and always sits back and waits for her opponent to do all of the work so that she could just counter them. Also, Alexa submitted her the first time. She was trying to intimidate Alexa in the 2nd fight with 'explosions' and 'ferocity' etc. and none of that showed up.

No doubt, she is still one of the best WMMA fighter who ever lived, but she will be very forgettable in a few years.

Last edited:
Valentina should mind her business.

Don't chirp when no one is talking to you.
This

Sean is doing Sean, an making a generalized statement... that too with a proper example given, using Paige Vanzant's career earnings as a basis.

Valentina just decided to make it person and took shots at Sean outta nowhere.

She tried to insult the UFC MW Champion of the world?

Lets look at the facts here:

Valentina failed to capture the Women's BW Championship.
The UFC literally created a whole new division for Valentina, so she could be champ.
Valentina was either fighting bloated up 115ers... or fighting no-names where she was a 10 to 1 favorite.

Valentina would still end up losing the belt anyways to the first serious contender she fought.

Come on Val... you're better than this. All the excuses she's given too since she lost.
Claiming she was winning the entire first fight with Grasso before getting caught, despite cleanly losing the first round.
Saying she clearly won the rematch.

She used to be a nice lady. I think all the Hollywood involvement and partying with Halle Berry just got to her head. Val is clearly no longer that sweet lady we all loved.

Men are more physical capable than women yes, only an insecure twat has the need to put them down for it though.
Especially when his own fighting ability is more limited technically than plenty on the female roster.

WMMA being crap has nothing to do with the fact that women are far less physical than men. WMMA is crap because the product is terrible (generally speaking). Sure, there's some good WMMA fights every once and a while but the overwhelming majority of WMMA fights are just really bad. Almost comical most times. There's a tiny % of WMMA fights that's actually high quality fighting. Pointing this out or pointing out the obvious fact that PVZ was only hired/promoted because she's easy on the eyes is not being "insecure" or "jealous". It's calling a spade a spade.

Sean Strickland basically implied women are only good for being whores and shouldn’t be in mma lol. What they each said and the response to each will be interesting, imagine if islam said exactly what Sean said? He’d be the biggest villain in mma over night. But already we’re seeing people wave off what Sean said.
This is not what Sean implied at all.

Sean said, with a proper citation (from PVZ), that essentially being a "whore" is more profitable than being an MMA fighter.

This is in line with Sean Strickland telling guys as well not to be fighters. It's not just women
Sean said that you can be having this dream of being a successful fighter, but then the reality is that most guys don't

Hey, you want to be a UFC fighter,” Strickland said in a video he posted to his Instagram. “$500 bucks. ... But, you know, it’s not that much different now, man. It’s funny, this guy came up to me, and he said, ‘Hey, you know, my son’s 17, he trains, he wants to be a fighter. Do you have any advice?’

“I said, ‘Don’t do it.’ He goes, ‘What do you mean?’ And I’m like, ‘Well, let me explain to you, sir.’ Let me explain if you guys have kids at home who want to be a fighter. Let me explain to you the joy of being an MMA fighter.

“I was like, ‘You see the Contender [Series fighters], what do you think they make?’ And he goes, ‘I don’t know.’ I go, ‘They make five and five ($5,000 to show, $5,000 to win). If they lose, they make five.’ And he goes, ‘Damn.’ I go, ‘If you lose, guess what, you’re not going to UFC.’ So, this entire life you could have spent building a life, doing any other aspect in life, you chose to train fighting.

“So, let’s just say you make it now you make it to the UFC,” he continued. “Well, hey, guess what, what do you think they sign the average guy on? ... 10 and 10 for this man. So you make it to UFC, you get signed, 10 and 10, and now you fight for 10 and 10, and you’ve spent your entire life working for this one goal. You get the blue check mark, you get the UFC in your logo, you get all the people, you get all of it now. So you go 2-2 and maybe they’re boring fights, and the UFC cuts you, and now guess what? You have made a total of ... $60,000 your entire career, and you have no other option because you can’t be a part-time fighter. You’ve got to be full-time.

“So now you’re a 24-year-old man looking yourself in the mirror saying, ‘I spent my entire life doing this one thing and I’ve made $24,000, or $60,000. What do I do now? You go teach cardio kickboxing.

“And that’s, like, the damn shame of like most industry,” Strickland concluded. “It’s like you get kind of [Harvey] Weinstein-d. They put this big old f—king UFC logo — and again, I love UFC, guys. I make more money in the UFC than f—king, I mean, I am not a poor man, you guys. I would be in the rich category, which still f—king shocks me every time I think about it. But they put this big old f—king logo and you sell your f—king soul for it. You sell your f—king soul for it, man.”

He's not wrong, anytime a WMMA fight is on I just skip and put a timer on my phone for about 15-20 minutes before tuning back in

Normally I would clown on this behavior, but after what he did to Izzy it kinda makes it hard to lol

Back