Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

4NDUGBEHAFGYXBVVVGUN7JPSVM.jpg

she’s not hot but this picture gets me anyway

Womens MMA is full of brawlers without KO power. Only exciting wmma fighter is Weilei. Dana needs to bring in some of the Thai women fighters.

I can tell by your commentary that you're no athlete or have ever even taken a jujitsu class. You're a fan that leans far right and that's ok. Sex worker has sex to make a living. Your judgement on a victimless "crime" depending on where you live, compared to the neanderthal tweets from a self-proclaimed dumbass says everything about you. The difference is I'm honest about myself and you act like you're better than someone. I imagine you're in your late 50s to 60s and your ideology is a dying breed.

You're offended on behalf of sex workers and resorted to throwing a tantrum. Your estimation is quite literally the antithesis of who I am. Do us a favor and let others do the thinking. You're not well enough equipped to.

im a big Strickland fan but he's in the wrong here. Val has way more title defenses. you can only fight the competition in front of you. and she beat the shit out of a lot of ladies.
if Strickland equals or surpasses Val's title defenses, then he can talk.

Strickland back to his edgelord wisdom. Beyond 1 or 2 fights I've yet to see an exciting Strickland fight. Shev surpasses him in terms of legacy until he starts to fight and defend that title like he talks. I'm not a white knight toward WMMA but Strickland's BEST performance is nowhere near the best WMMA performance I've seen.

You pay attention. Watch how Muslims got a free pass but white Christian man gets hammered for this.

It’s the opposite lol

Sean will get a pass even though he shares the same exact views as the Muslim man. The only difference is that Islam thinks his girl shouldn’t be seen at all and Sean thinks his girl can show her hair. It’s the same shit but different degrees of shit. Neither of them think women should be working besides making babies.

Exactly what I have been saying and thinking. WMMA fights are a smoke break for me and my buddies hahaha. There's a small handful of WMMA fighters I enjoy watching and half of them are retired now...

I agree they should get rid of wmma. women have shown that they have 0 interest in watching wmma since honda retired so there is no need to keep it if they don't care!

Actual footage of all the neckbeards in here butthurt because Sean Strickland spoke straight FACTS:

vUUzFyO.png
FYI that fake reverse psychology tactic will never work .
its like a boxer calling out people who are one dimensional .

Remember this kids you cant ever force someone to be loyal.
stop thinking you can control people. love yourself and have sympathy for others.
also The stuff women have to go through....man oh man. my moms best friend got
violated very badly in an elevator while her other friend
wasnt so lucky.....
<2>
Anyway point is LET WOMEN MAKE MONEY AND STOP
HATING. as for the anger..

My Dads best friend god rest his soul just died last month anyway
in the late 70s 80s-90s had dam near a harem of girlfriends,
beautiful baby mothers, etc etc.
When i looked through his photo album i never in my life
felt upstaged.
acting like a tyrant is not what gonna make women loyal.
he cheated on them all and they still were sobbing......

forcing a woman to obey you by force will never make her loyal. it will only make them resentful.
my good for nothing High school drop out cousin who was in and out of jail,
has a fiancé a nice CONDO, car , her masters, making almost 6 figures and has been putting up with my cousins mack daddy shenanigans for the past 13 years. shes Finally waking up as i hear they are finally breaking up cause he doesnt wanna get married. She clearly deserves better but my point is IF YOU ARE THAT DUDE
YOU ARE THAT DUDE. my cousin doesnt follow no red pill crap, he doesnt abuse women, put them down,
hes dam near a momma boy, point is if you are confident it will show...

Last edited:
dude basically said women are only good for taking their clothes off, sit down and shut up lol.
What the fuck did YOU read? He said Paige van zant got signed because she was hot and, WMMA sucks, and men would pay more to see them naked than fight. Islam, correct me I’m wrong, insinuated women had no business fighting. How the fuck do you think that’s the same? To be clear, I don’t agree with what either of them said, but one only guy implied somebody else shouldn’t have the right to do something.

lol strong incel vibes, no wonder he's beloved here
Incel doesn’t even mean anything anymore. It’s just a generic insult. If guys like Strickland or Henry Cavill are being called incel, the word clearly doesn’t mean what it used to.

You're offended on behalf of sex workers and resorted to throwing a tantrum. Your estimation is quite literally the antithesis of who I am. Do us a favor and let others do the thinking. You're not well enough equipped to.
Insults are a okay for you I see. Very one sided but expected. Last reply, enjoy the fights

It’s the opposite lol

Sean will get a pass even though he shares the same exact views as the Muslim man. The only difference is that Islam thinks his girl shouldn’t be seen at all and Sean thinks his girl can show her hair. It’s the same shit but different degrees of shit. Neither of them think women should be working besides making babies.
I have never seen anything in the media criticizing a Muslim for being a misogynist. Not one single time.

Women are good at other things too, like household chores and taking care of children.

They aren't good at fighting, or anything that requires physical strength or intelligence.
Do you have a child?

Sean's going to inject some American into Valentina

Sure, the skill level is not the same for women. But those women got more balls than pussymans who critique them.

At this point its hard to tell yall apart. at the end of the day you guys are fighting the same battle despite small differences.

Lol you look like the one fighting a battle here. Keep it up you are not annoying at all.

The most insane and saddest part of all this, is that Strickland
back then wasnt even bad looking .

He totally looks like he belong in a boy band.
upload_2023-11-11_22-0-41.jpeg

{<jordan}
all jokes aside He could easily pull dimes.
WTF happened? Why so much hate. girl broke your heart? cause lets be real
that bad boy persona hes going for totally doesnt fit him
8xmeexkj7qq71.jpg

WHY IS HE TRYING SO HARD TO APPEASE MEN ?
in fact im sure he would get hollered at in prison <{shaqs}>

Last edited:
I have never seen anything in the media criticizing a Muslim for being a misogynist. Not one single time.

You are lying and you know it. This is the media and people shit on them every single day.

Why do people like you always have this victim mentality? shit is so cringe

Back