Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

"I don't like WMMA, it's an objectively way weaker and inferior product and I'm not a fan"

BIGOT! INCEL!

Haha only on Sherdog <45>

I've not looked at your profiles, but I suspect many of you weirdos have "he/him" and "#resist" in their description :D
Interesting angle. The complaining about WMMA comes about mainly because male and female cards are mixed. Do many NBA fans complain about the WNBA? I doubt it; out of sight, out of mind. Even on Sherdog, denunciations of Invicta are few and far between.

That said, the UFC evidently sees more positives than negatives in keeping men and women on the same card.

Sean is pretty dull to watch himself tbh.
He is good at basic things but if DDP beats him the better fights we get.

Hating on competing females who are obviously less physical talented than males in general by a far margin is just another sign "Tarzan" might or might not be a closeted Homosexual.

Ugh, no she doesn't. Her striking is for the most part the same combinations and strikes, rhythm over and over. She has the same patterns regardless of the situation in a fight.

Sean has a more advanced arsenal. Trying watching his fights.

You're right, I've seen Sean throw a lot ax kicks to spinning heel kick combinations.

Ugh, no she doesn't. Her striking is for the most part the same combinations and strikes, rhythm over and over. She has the same patterns regardless of the situation in a fight.

Sean has a more advanced arsenal. Trying watching his fights.

No he does not

It's funny how cuck neckbeard Shertards love to call people "incels" for shitting on WMMA, but now the MW champ is doing it. Everyone knows deep down that it's true. There are less than 5 good WMMA fighters IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Now and then you get WMMA fights that are entertaining because both fighters are terrible. For the most part, they stink the card out and kill momentum. I'm glad the UFC finally stopped forcing WMMA on every main card.

Valentina is way more skilled than Sean, he is the last person who should put down WMMA, the most one dimensional champion. He literally speaks like he is some madman who is going to do this and that inside the octagon and then comes out with his little tip tapping pillow jabs.
Stop giving this inbred hillbilly any more attention. He is the product of heavy drinking during pregnancy and obviously was neglected as a child.

Valentina is way more skilled than Sean. Stop giving this inbred hillbilly any more attention. He is the product of heavy drinking during pregnancy and obviously was neglected as a child.
She is so good that she threw a spinning back kick into a choke and lost her belt, and her sister is even worse. Strickland outstruck the best striker in Middleweight, Shevchenko couldn't even outbox Nunes.

It's funny how cuck neckbeard Shertards love to call people "incels" for shitting on WMMA, but now the MW champ is doing it. Everyone knows deep down that it's true. There are less than 5 good WMMA fighters IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Now and then you get WMMA fights that are entertaining because both fighters are terrible. For the most part, they stink the card out and kill momentum. I'm glad the UFC finally stopped forcing WMMA on every main card.
Exactly what I have been saying and thinking. WMMA fights are a smoke break for me and my buddies hahaha. There's a small handful of WMMA fighters I enjoy watching and half of them are retired now...

I agree they should get rid of wmma. women have shown that they have 0 interest in watching wmma since honda retired so there is no need to keep it if they don't care!

Yep. Dude calls it like it is.

She is so good that she threw a spinning back kick into a choke and lost her belt, and her sister is even worse. Strickland outstruck the best striker in Middleweight, Shevchenko couldn't even outbox Nunes.
Almost as dumb as Sean getting his lights shut off by choosing to kickbox a multiple world champion kickboxer lol

Actual footage of all the neckbeards in here butthurt because Sean Strickland spoke straight FACTS:

vUUzFyO.png

Sean is just salty because those chicks he's talking about not only made/make more money than him,
they're both way hotter than his girlfriend.

Idk, PVZ is built kinda like an Oompa Loompa.

Either way, I’m sure Sean is content with knowing that not every man in the world has seen his girl in her underwear or less.

Stupid move from him tbh he's just hating

Back