Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

Brian body fat lower then wife.

It's insane how low it is considering his size , also women generally will have more fat than men especially those that have had kids.

Reactions: PEB
The Official Strongman YT account has over the last couple of days uploaded all the comps from the 2023 Official Strongman games if anyone's interested , 12 comps in total I think

The Official Strongman YT account has over the last couple of days uploaded all the comps from the 2023 Official Strongman games if anyone's interested , 12 comps in total I think
I wish they had all the old ones available.

It’s shameful how hard it is to follow strongman

Some strong eye candy to look at lol.

alot of competitive eaters have been setting world records and winning competitions and theyre all a bunch of scrawny looking asian dudes and shit. you would think by looking at their stature that there's no way they could ever cram 50 burgers into their bellies and then wash it down with 50 hotdogs.

has there ever been any skinny ass people doing well in strongmen competitions? i don't really watch this shit but that would be something to see.

alot of competitive eaters have been setting world records and winning competitions and theyre all a bunch of scrawny looking asian dudes and shit. you would think by looking at their stature that there's no way they could ever cram 50 burgers into their bellies and then wash it down with 50 hotdogs.

has there ever been any skinny ass people doing well in strongmen competitions? i don't really watch this shit but that would be something to see.
People under 300 lbs doing well is extremely limited. Rob Kearney was one of the few hitting a 1000 lb deadl lift an over 350 log press but was hurt badly an is out. I think smaller guys have real problems with stones.

There a load of weight classes that dont get as much attention as the openweight class, but still some strong people in there. If you look on the Official Strongman YT they've just recently uploaded the comps from late last year for the Worlds Strongest in the 80,90 + 105kgs weight classes and are still worth a watch.

Looking forward to the Arnold starting today

Confirmed for WSM 24 so far

Mitch Hooper - CAN (Auto Invite)

Welsey Derwinsky - CAN
Marcus Crowder - USA
Bobby Thompson - USA
Trey Mitchell - USA
Austin Andrade - USA
Rob Kearney - USA
Oleksii Novikov - UKR
Kane Francis - GBR
Eddie Williams - AUS