Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

I think Hooper takes this.

Props to the athletes sacrificing their bodies for this. The women turn into Shrek and the men into gargantuan things.

I think Hooper takes this.

Props to the athletes sacrificing their bodies for this. The women turn into Shrek and the men into gargantuan things.
I was surprised how poorly Thor did on the second day. He works with stones all day at his gym I seen. It is the first time he has competed in a few years but he should do better.

Big props to Mitch, to me it's his most complete performance so far considering his ridiculous run so far.

Also just reinforced why the Arnold's is considered the heaviest and hardest show of the year.

just horsecocked it at the end there

its a mindset

Reactions: PEB
Hooper is a Freak , also good to see Mateusz make it all the way back to finish second when you know that he was essentially not going to do well on any deadlift event.

I was honestly blown away by Hooper's performance. 3 out of 5 event wins and 52 of a possible 55 points is out of this world. Making Canada proud Moose! 💪🇨🇦

Reactions: PEB

Great video Thor hanging with the fans at Costco they may have paid him perfect spokesperson. Get to see him next to a normal human lol.

There's gonna be a free stream for the Arnolds UK this weekend through their site, should be a proper link soon

Back