Shevchenko most improved fighter

I kind of want Val to move down and destroy Rose now.

Call me mystic shogun cuz I predict deez tings. Was I wrong? Was I wrong yet?
Another McGregor fan
tenor.gif

Odd nobody talks about the fantastic skillset on display by Valentina yesterday. Improved grappling with repeated trips and amazing strenght against powerful opponent. Very impressed by the post fight dance as well. Valentina is a beast.

I thought she has been on this level for quite some time. I fully expected her to easily beat andrade though the domination she displayed exceeded my expectations.

Not true. Most people were predicting that this wouldn’t even be competitive in the slightest. The gap in terms of skill between both fighters was just too significant for Andrade to overcome. She should never have been in the ring with Valentina.

Valentina is the greatest female talent of all time. Is she the goat though? No. It’s still Amanda. She’s just had better competition and much bigger names on her resume.

That doesn’t change the fact that just using the eye test, Valentina is on an island by herself
In terms of overall skill.

I agree - Shevchenko is the best all time woman mma fighters skill wise by quite a distance. She literally has no weakness and has exceptional level of skill in every parameter of mma. I also agree that nunes has the best record and that is why she will never willingly face Shevchenko because she knows this time she will lose most likely and that will demolish her legacy and make Shevchenko the greatest ever.

Back