Shots fired and three people stabbed in central The Hague

Is this some deep state operation sponsored by Nike? Have you EVER seen better product placement?

Not to mention, the legs of each of those officers is forming a triangle (pyramid/symbol of Illuminati and deepstate), ESPECIALLY the officer furthest to the right.

I believe George Soros has banking ties close to there, so if makes sense.

Just Do it!!

Dew it!!

I love how the cop rolls in on a fucking bicycle and shoots the man. Badass.

I am surprised shootings done were a bicycle is involved arent called "Dutch shootings".
Can't get much more dutch than rolling up to a shooting on your bicycle.

Dutch news is reporting that the individual in question was in a confused state when he was apprehended. Possibility of mental illness playing a part
Yeah, it's called Saudi Islam(salafism).

Is this some deep state operation sponsored by Nike? Have you EVER seen better product placement?

Not to mention, the legs of each of those officers is forming a triangle (pyramid/symbol of Illuminati and deepstate), ESPECIALLY the officer furthest to the right.

I believe George Soros has banking ties close to there, so if makes sense.
I loled.

Nice dismount by that bicycle cop and thus bicycle.

DccTnVxXkAADVae.jpg

He sad for not having time to gear up :(

edit. longer video of the bicycle cops arrival, it is almost surreal.

Okay hold the fuck up

First off, homeboy in the coke-white Nikes looks like he just came through from a Splinter Cell themed bball event.

Second off what in the fuck is this gang gang bicycle drive by shit?

what is the attacker wearing on his head?

Also, is there anything in the photo that indicates that he is probably of Middle East origin or a Muslim. I am not assuming he is, I am just asking if anyone else feels comfortable assuming this from the photo

I think it's called a kufi.

Kufi's are worn by muslims, he has the tali-beard, and he looks mideastern.

I don't know how this happened its right by Amsterdam and they have so much weed and peace there bro's... this don't make sense

I am surprised shootings done were a bicycle is involved arent called "Dutch shootings".
Can't get much more dutch than rolling up to a shooting on your bicycle.

you need a blanket to pull over their head for a dutch shooting.

Who gives a shit, its Europe.
Fuck em

1. those cops can't shoot for shit
2. the lady just casually walking her dog around gun fire
3. but the crusades

Weird thing is, I can't find this on BBC, CCN or Fox sites.

Weird thing is, I can't find this on BBC, CCN or Fox sites.

It's the new normal. Islamic terror attacks now have to be something major to make headlines. Nothing to see here, Islam is peace, diversity is strength etc.

Back