So, Tatiana Suarez is going to kill Rose, right?

Easy to say hard to prove.
She just beat number 6 so her next fight will be one of the top 3. If anything it would be easy to prove in the next fight. Andraje is probably getting the next shot. JJ is gone; all is left is Karolina, Tecia or Claudia. I don't think they will give it to Claudia since it might look like Carla again. The two left are strikers and we can see if the TD defense will hold up.

She's proven it so far. The girl that wrestlefucked and tapped Rose just got absolute dominated on the ground by Tatiana.
There's more evidence that Tatiana would wrestlefuck Rose than there is for Rose staying on her feet.
That girl also as you say got "her ass kicked" by Randa Markos guess she's better than rose, Suarez and joanna too then.
<DisgustingHHH>

"Kicked her ass" in a close split dec. And somehow Suarez has the same skill as Karolina now?
I watched that fight. Rose got whooped.
Suarez would fucking kill Karolina in a round or two

That girl also as you say got "her ass kicked" by Randa Markos guess she's better
Randa outgrappled her too.
This isn't a praise of Carla's wrestling, but rather an indictment of Rose's

Andrade is a beast too, but Suarez gas tank is better. They match up somewhat evenly if not for the fact Andrade fades.

She just beat number 6 so her next fight will be one of the top 3. If anything it would be easy to prove in the next fight. Andraje is probably getting the next shot. JJ is gone; all is left is Karolina, Tecia or Claudia. I don't think they will give it to Claudia since it might look like Carla again. The two left are strikers and we can see if the TD defense will hold up.
Tecia not much of a test either. Karolina be a good benchmark if she's in the right mindset after being ko'ed. Joanna could easily come back if 231 doesn't go well.

Randa outgrappled her too.
This isn't a praise of Carla's wrestling, but rather an indictment of Rose's
Because you're biased af in discounting how good rose is while having a massive boner for Suarez.

Yeah just like:
Till was going to KO Woodley
Ngannou was going to KO Stipe
Conor was going to KO Khabib

I wouldn't bet against a girl who beat Joanna twice
Tatiana is a beast, but has flaws in standup.
Rose is strongest in standup.

Tatiana will hump Rose.
Much like Khabib vs Conor
Stipe vs Ngannou
Woodley vs Till

She could be fighting for the title next year IMO if not early 2020

Right, because she didn't win any fights leading up to the Joanna fight.

I didn't say she was gifted a title shot or that she's the worst fighter in her division. She didn't beat Suarez or Andrade on her way to the title shot. What's wrong with saying I don't think she's the best fighter in her division and that she matches up well with Joanna.

Because you're biased af in discounting how good rose is while having a massive boner for Suarez.
Yes, in my opinion of who would win a fight between the two, I am in fact biased toward who I think would win. I am providing evidence and stating facts as to why fighter A would beat fighter B and your only evidence to fighter B winning is that she has "Gotten Better" since losing to girls fighter A has absolutely run through like a knife through butter.

These weren't fluke punches. Rose looked small and was dominated by Carla, who went on to look tiny to Suarez and absolutely get demolished by her. This is grappling. There are hierarchies. Tatiana is a world-championship MEDALIST in wrestling and no one on her record has come even close to not getting thrown around like a sack of potatoes by her. When i make that assertion, you say "But you're discounting just how good Rose is!"

No, I am not. Rose can be, and is, very very good. However she is got a good enough wrestler to keep Tatiana off her and there is no evidence whatsoever to the contrary. She's tapped a couple of girls who suck at jiu jitsu. Alexa Grasso has won jiu jitsu tournaments at multiple belt levels and Tatiana took her down, headlocked her and choked her like an instructor rolling with a student. And i'd say Alexa has 10lbs on Rose.

She's gonna get the shit beaten out of her.

Last edited:
I'm on that Suarez hype train.

Back