So, Tatiana Suarez is going to kill Rose, right?

Suarez is a god damn animal. I honestly don’t see a way for rose to stop her. The beating she put on Carla was insane and Carla was supposed to be one of the better wmma wrestlers.

I’m not even joking when I say this but she’s probably the only wmma fighter who’s wrestling and GNP have legit impressed me.

Andrade is going to destroy Rose first then who knows. Tatiana might be able to handle Andrade.

Suarez and Andrade both would destroy Rose. Therefore, she's right now thinking about her next excuse to not fight anytime soon while enjoying her 5 minutes of fame. Terrible champion. Should be stripped.

Yes, in my opinion of who would win a fight between the two, I am in fact biased toward who I think would win. I am providing evidence and stating facts as to why fighter A would beat fighter B and your only evidence to fighter B winning is that she has "Gotten Better" since losing to girls fighter A has absolutely run through like a knife through butter.

These weren't fluke punches. Rose looked small and was dominated by Carla, who went on to look tiny to Suarez and absolutely get demolished by her. This is grappling. There are hierarchies. Tatiana is a world-championship MEDALIST in wrestling and no one on her record has come even close to not getting thrown around like a sack of potatoes by her. When i make that assertion, you say "But you're discounting just how good Rose is!"

No, I am not. Rose can be, and is, very very good. However she is got a good enough wrestler to keep Tatiana off her and there is no evidence whatsoever to the contrary. She's tapped a couple of girls who suck at jiu jitsu. Alexa Grasso has won jiu jitsu tournaments at multiple belt levels and Tatiana took her down, headlocked her and choked her like an instructor rolling with a student. And i'd say Alexa has 10lbs on Rose.

She's gonna get the shit beaten out of her.
Not the only is evidence rose has gotten better by beating girl like Torres, Waterson, and joanna 2x. Carla was the #1 in the world back then, now she's piling up loss after loss, Suarez beaten an older worn out version.
Live in your 2014 fantasy like that means something in 2019.

Right Grasso is definitely a better win then joanna. Great evidence.
<45>

It's fine have an opinion but you don't need to be ignorant that the carla fight means nothing today.

Not the only is evidence rose has gotten better by beating girl like Torres, Waterson, and joanna 2x. Carla was the #1 in the world back then, now she's piling up loss after loss, Suarez beaten an older worn out version.
Live in your 2014 fantasy like that means something in 2019.

Right Grasso is definitely a better win then joanna. Great evidence.
<45>

It's fine have an opinion but you don't need to be ignorant that the carla fight means nothing today.
It's the way she's beating these girls. Rose struck with Joanna. Suarez is not going to stand with her. If you can't understand that, it's on you, but it's funny hearing about my supposed bias and then all you can tell us is that Rose's losses "mean nothing" and that her wins are absolutely unquestionable evidence that she won't lose. Her worst matchup is a bigger opponent who is not going to stand or trade with her, and has finishing skills on the ground. That's Suarez.

Suarez and Andrade both would destroy Rose. Therefore, she's right now thinking about her next excuse to not fight anytime soon while enjoying her 5 minutes of fame. Terrible champion. Should be stripped.
You also said she could never beat joanna 1 time let alone 2 times. So yeah.

To be fair, Rose is probably the only one that can give Suarez trouble on the ground. The brazilian girls are all top game and will not get that position against Suarez.

It's the way she's beating these girls. Rose struck with Joanna. Suarez is not going to stand with her. If you can't understand that, it's on you, but it's funny hearing about my supposed bias and then all you can tell us is that Rose's losses "mean nothing" and that her wins are absolutely unquestionable evidence that she won't lose. Her worst matchup is a bigger opponent who is not going to stand or trade with her, and has finishing skills on the ground. That's Suarez.
Because her wins are CURRENT, and 2014 is acient history in mma.
Image if Suarez had lost in 2014 to Tyra Parker and was 6-1 would you use that as a reason to say she's going to be dominated?? Or would everyone ignore it because she was new and it was forever ago.

Because her wins are CURRENT, and 2014 is acient history in mma.
Image if Suarez had lost in 2014 to Tyra Parker and was 6-1 would you use that as a reason to say she's going to be dominated?? Or would everyone ignore it because she was new and it was forever ago.
Suarez's CURRENT wins are devastating.
You just sound so ridiculous at this point.

"There's no way Fighter B could beat fighter A because fighter A lost to those girls YEARS AGO"

She's 3 fights removed from losing soundly, idc about what judge was dumb enough to give her the fight, to Karolina. She has been outstruck, outwrestled, dominated, outmuscled and outmoved in the UFC. I always said she was a bad matchup for Joanna and clearly was/is. That doesn't mean she can suddenly stay on her feet against a WORLD CHAMPION MEDALIST the way no one else has been able to. I've always thought Suarez would beat Joanna too, even back to her TUF run.

I'd favor Grasso on the ground against Rose, maybe even say they're 50/50 and Suarez, quite recently, made Grasso look like a white belt.

None of this matters anyway, because according to @Pierced7681 Tatiana gets submitted easily by MacKenzie Dern

Dern is the better striker. Suarez is godawful at standup and Dern isn’t afraid to bang and hits hard. You really think Suarez would be able to lay on Dern? Lmao have you ever even seen Dern fight? Her guard is lethal.

Suarez is like the easiest matchup for Dern. Gadelha and Andrade would both give her far more problems.

<TheWire1>

No way Suarez pounds Dern out on the ground without getting caught in a sub, and Dern pieces her up with the right hand standing.
Suarez only chance would be to wall n stall in the clinch against the cage for three rounds.
How does Suarez pass her guard? She gets swept or her back taken or triangle/armbarred.
Wow this whole post is full of bs. Luckily I’m bored so I’ll answer.
1. Yoder has never been finished and is a legit brown belt in Bjj. It was also Derns ufc debut, octagon jitters are a real thing, and she still won. Also could have had a bad weight cut.
2. Against Roy she wanted to show off her striking, which she did by beating the kickboxer in the standup. Pretty straightforward.
3. Rosas is highly flexible, she survived an absolute ass whooping from Dern. Mad props to her for not getting her shit broken off. Also Derns mma debut, so nerves were definitely a factor.
4. Complete speculation on your part Suarez would be able to take her down right into side control, but if she did she’d give up her back pretty fast. Dern is known for having a lethal and offensive guard in bjj and in mma.
5. The weight cut to 115 would be a bigger problem for Dern than a wrestler with zero striking.
6. Stick to what you know, which is Jon Jones testosterone count.

So thread really should be, "So Mackenzie Dern is going to kill Rose right"

To be fair, Rose is probably the only one that can give Suarez trouble on the ground. The brazilian girls are all top game and will not get that position against Suarez.
Rose doesn't have the type of guard to deal with a pressure wrestler. She likes to work from half guard and come in and out with shields and underhooks to attack or sweep. Against someone like Suarez you have to keep her away from you and back out at all costs. It's the same with Khabib. Conor actually did a very good job the first round of keeping Khabib from controlling his upper body. If Rose wants those sneaky kimuras and armdrags, she's not going to find much luck playing that game with someone who wraps you like a boa.

Rose was helpless off her back against Karolina of all people, I shudder to think what Tatiana would do to her.

None of this matters anyway, because according to @Pierced7681 Tatiana gets submitted easily by MacKenzie Dern

<TheWire1>

So thread really should be, "So Mackenzie Dern is going to kill Rose right"

Hey pussy you still there?
You are so triggered it’s hilarious. Why don’t you tell us what Jon Jones testosterone levels were today.

Rose doesn't have the type of guard to deal with a pressure wrestler. She likes to work from half guard and come in and out with shields and underhooks to attack or sweep. Against someone like Suarez you have to keep her away from you and back out at all costs. It's the same with Khabib. Conor actually did a very good job the first round of keeping Khabib from controlling his upper body. If Rose wants those sneaky kimuras and armdrags, she's not going to find much luck playing that game with someone who wraps you like a boa.
There is no one in that weight division that can play guard. Rose actually prefers top position but she isn't going to get the bodylock throw that she likes to land and I believe she is going to lose the scrambles as well. I am working under the assumption that all these girls are going to have to work from the bottom. I like Suarez because she is big and she has been cracked a few times for being sloppy but she reacted fine. There is Dern but she cannot make weight.

There is no one in that weight division that can play guard. Rose actually prefers top position but she isn't going to get the bodylock throw that she likes to land and I believe she is going to lose the scrambles as well. I am working under the assumption that all these girls are going to have to work from the bottom. I like Suarez because she is big and she has been cracked a few times for being sloppy but she reacted fine. There is Dern but she cannot make weight.
I loooove McKenzie and i'm a BJJ mark and have loved her since she was competing in the gi, but I think the first time she gets punched while on her back by a serious contender may be her last fight in the UFC. Hope i'm wrong.

Andrade is a beast too, but Suarez gas tank is better. They match up somewhat evenly if not for the fact Andrade fades.

Andrade fades, are you sure you're not thinking of Gadelha? Even in the fifth round of their title fight it was Joanna looking at the clock and Andrade who was still going strong.

Back