Some people say Belal deserves a title shot…

I think a lot of New age MMA fans should just go back to watching Pro-wrestling.
It is more exciting probably to you guys since its more flashy etc., because if you never grappled you probably don't really get what is happening and can't appreciate what people are doing inside the cage IMO.

Lol @ having to "shoehorn in" 8 fights.

The guy wins, Deal with it.

belal-muhammad-belal-mafia.gif

It’s a shoehorn because I didn’t even say anything about the other 8 fights. I just mentioned a little luck being on his side last time out against a legit contender.

Do you not think Gilbert would have been a rougher out if he could use both arms in a fight? I would literally say the same thing if Belal had one arm and lost.

I know your comprehension skills are better than that. In all fairness to Belal just like Dariush I don’t think they needed the “extra fight” to be next. IMO he was the next contender without fighting one arm zero pressure Burns. But I definitely think he had a much easier night because of this injury.

I think a lot of New age MMA fans should just go back to watching Pro-wrestling.
It is more exciting probably to you guys since its more flashy etc., because if you never grappled you probably don't really get what is happening and can't appreciate what people are doing inside the cage IMO.
Imagine not wanting to know who the best fighter is.

Imagine not wanting to know who the best fighter is.
I get it Belal's style isn't exciting and honestly Iam not really sold on him, I still think Leon would have won their fight without the eyepoke but the guy won all his fights (Burns Injury is unlucky but thats MMA) so you can't really deny him.

Just ridiculous people blaming people for "playing it safe" sometimes, Belal isn't even the worst wet blanket I have seen in MMA, there are far worse. I get it people love it if its a 50/50 but those people are putting their life's on the line.

I get it Belal's style isn't exciting and honestly Iam not really sold on him, I still think Leon would have won their fight without the eyepoke but the guy won all his fights (Burns Injury is unlucky but thats MMA) so you can't really deny him.

Just ridiculous people blaming people for "playing it safe" sometimes, Belal isn't even the worst wet blanket I have seen in MMA, there are far worse. I get it people love it if its a 50/50 but those people are putting their life's on the line.
He is standing up with people. If they cant find a way to counter his meat and potatoes style it says more about them that he can beat them in this fashion.

He is standing up with people. If they cant find a way to counter his meat and potatoes style it says more about them that he can beat them in this fashion.
Ofc, but people don't get that you can't "just" stuff TDs cause you feel like it, it is not a videogame.

Reactions: HHJ
He's not an exciting fighter but currently at WW, he deserves it more than anyone else. OP is a funny guy

I don't enjoy the way he often wins fights, but he does win them.

Belal is 9-0-1 in his last 10 and beat Luque, Thompson, Brady and Burns. 4 straight top 10 opponents. I don't care what anyone thinks, I don't care if all his opponents lost from slipping on banana peels like its Mario Kart. Belal deserves, earned, is warranted, due, acquired, claimed or whatever other word a title shot, Belal deserves his title shot.
End of fucking thread right there

Back