Someone is stealing my fruit

only places I can think of that might do that is Japan or Korea

Yasss

Aren't they beautiful?

oimg_GC00505259_CA04405370.jpg

funny and timely I guess. just saw this post on the local nextdoor.com site

"My kids set up a stand in front of our house with fresh picked persimmons for sale.
These are Fuyu, the round, sweet crunchy ones.
Come and get it......"

oh please
incredulous_zpsriesrdlb.gif

funny and timely I guess. just saw this post on the local nextdoor.com site

"My kids set up a stand in front of our house with fresh picked persimmons for sale.
These are Fuyu, the round, sweet crunchy ones.
Come and get it......"

oh please
incredulous_zpsriesrdlb.gif

Hmm I signed up didn't find any kids selling persimmons, but I did see someone post this about a fruit theif in the area maybe the one I am looking for

159b1d538af78c6be6577e7bb39a2cd3.jpg.max800.jpg

Thanks for the site

Hmm I signed up didn't find any kids selling persimmons, but I did see someone post this about a fruit theif in the area maybe the one I am looking for

159b1d538af78c6be6577e7bb39a2cd3.jpg.max800.jpg

Thanks for the site
Ya I think you are really off suspecting a homeless black man. It's clearly a mainland Chinese.

Ya I think you are really off suspecting a homeless black man. It's clearly a mainland Chinese.

I am pretty sure he has stolen fruit from me before but he's only taken 1 or 2. He is legitimately crazy so I can't really picture him as a professional fruit thief. Still bothers me that he would be trespassing. I questioned some transients at the local dive bar not far from my house. His name is Reggie lives with his mom and is only crazy when he doesn't take his meds but doesn't get physical. No one knew about any persimmons.

I am pretty sure he has stolen fruit from me before but he's only taken 1 or 2. He is legitimately crazy so I can't really picture him as a professional fruit thief. Still bothers me that he would be trespassing. I questioned some transients at the local dive bar not far from my house. His name is Reggie lives with his mom and is only crazy when he doesn't take his meds but doesn't get physical. No one knew about any persimmons.
If it were any other fruit than persimmons I would think there's some degree of chance but persimmons 99.9 percent mainland Chinese 0.01 percent white new age hippie that thinks persimmons are cool ethnic food. 0.00 percent homeless black guy.

I love how Banchan has to specify that it has to be a mainland Chinese person.

I just wanted to randomly add that I remember when they started stocking persimmons at the local Walmart near my old place and the white people thought they were some weird kind of tomato. I would be surprised if a homeless black person would specifically know about persimmons. Even in this thread there are people who don't know what they are.

If it were any other fruit than persimmons I would think there's some degree of chance but persimmons 99.9 percent mainland Chinese 0.01 percent white new age hippie that thinks persimmons are cool ethnic food. 0.00 percent homeless black guy.

I live in California everyone here is very progressive when it comes to fruits.

I love how Banchan has to specify that it has to be a mainland Chinese person.

I just wanted to randomly add that I remember when they started stocking persimmons at the local Walmart near my old place and the white people thought they were some weird kind of tomato. I would be surprised if a homeless black person would specifically know about persimmons. Even in this thread there are people who don't know what they are.

I actually thought it was a Chinese person and mentioned it earlier in this thread. Old Chinese ladies don't give a fuck. Chances are low it's going to be a Japanese dude or a Korean. The other asians don't live on this side of town.

Back