STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I just wanted to go ahead & let you speak your own mind & get your no bullshit reason for why you would go from liking it (6.5) to disliking it (4) rather than speculating on your reasons for doing so.

I would guess it's because after the initial entertainment factor wears off people can more clearly see it's many flaws. It gets worse with age.

Getting his lightsaber ready to kill a family member because of a "fleeting moment". Sounds legit.
Maybe they will show how the Emperor used his power to influence Luke in that moment.

Maybe they will show how the Emperor used his power to influence Luke in that moment.

LOL if anything they'll make Luke's force ghost shitty too cause Disnee can't stop shitting on the classics

If you're expecting any at all redemption from this movie you may be even more disappointed than it will already be

LOL if anything they'll make Luke's force ghost shitty too cause Disnee can't stop shitting on the classics

If you're expecting any at all redemption from this movie you may be even more disappointed than it will already be
I think the Emperor may have entered my mind and made me post that.

I think the Emperor may have entered my mind and made me post that.

Not only will they not fix Luke, they ruined him even further in a recent prequel novel

Emp palps runs disnee confirmed

Not only will they not fix Luke, they ruined him even further in a recent prequel novel

What, you don't want to cheer for Rey?

Well fuck you, we'll make sure you have nobody else to cheer for.

10-to-1 Rise of Skywalker has Lando getting gang banged by robots like a spit roasted suckling pig.

By the way, that's 10 to 1 odds as well as 10 to 1 ratio of robots to Lando.

Honestly wish just the OT an Rouge one existed as Star wars movies.

Why they chose to just decimate Luke I cannot understand .

Honestly wish just the OT an Rouge one existed as Star wars movies.

Why they chose to just decimate Luke I cannot understand.

Ummm, did you realize you had spent the last 35 years admiring a straight white male character?

Think about that for a second, fascist.

And now be thankful that Star Wars finally set you right.

#GoReyGo

Reposted from the Cosplay thread in P&M.

yVcAzaf.jpg

Ummm, did you realize you had spent the last 35 years admiring a straight white male character?

Think about that for a second, fascist.

And now be thankful that Star Wars finally set you right.

#GoReyGo
I realize I'm sexist,racist , n facist n deserve to be cancelled for such atrocities ........ for shame.

Luke popping his saber momentarily is not something I see wrong with the new movies.

They have enough wrong with them but that’s not one of the problems. at least IMO

Luke popping his saber momentarily is not something I see wrong with the new movies.

They have enough wrong with them but that’s not one of the problems. at least IMO
Meeeeh. They gave next to no setup as to why he would do that. It's extremely out of character for the luke we know, and they went out of their way to avoid showing any backstory about how time or events had changed him into that person.

They have enough wrong with them but that’s not one of the problems. at least IMO.

It actually fits with the mythos of Star Wars to be quite honest

Meeeeh. They gave next to no setup as to why he would do that. It's extremely out of character for the luke we know, and they went out of their way to avoid showing any backstory about how time or events had changed him into that person.

It has nothing to do with being in or out of character. It has to do with the over all mythos of the dark and the light.

Even Yoda spent all his years not letting the darker parts of him come out. As detailed in the clone wars cartoon series.

So every being, including all Jedi have the same type of battle going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back