Starbucks to close 150 stores next year!

As a straight white male, the gay and/or hyper liberal employees have given me weird attitudes. They just can't stand a white guy that could be actual friends with a black dude and hang with them in their neighborhood and not be afraid, or be a target. They sense it, and it reminds them about how much they suck.

Just as well. Their shit is way overpriced and my status is not enhanced by buying their expensive shit.

I've responded to the topic more than once in here, genius. Lmao at CNN is most manufactured over Faux <45>
Yeah Faux is a bastion of noble, honest reporting with complete unbias against any republican politician or donor. Comical really that people actually believe this steaming pile of diarrhea level , rancid bullshit. People live in a fucking fantasy world. CNN is hardly better, but Fox? Honest? Better? Im almost cumming cause Im laughing so fucking hard right now.

Yeah Faux is a bastion of noble, honest reporting with complete unbias against any republican politician or donor. Comical really that people actually believe this steaming pile of diarrhea level , rancid bullshit. People live in a fucking fantasy world. CNN is hardly better, but Fox? Honest? Better? Im almost cumming cause Im laughing so fucking hard right now.
Cumming from laughter lol

I guess they ran out of retards willing to pay 10x price for coffee.

They can gaze at the stars for my bucks!

Their overpricing should be condemned by the Human Rights council if they are not too busy with Israel...

They're closing .5% (150 of ~27,340) of their total worldwide stores next year. Only a retard would think this is a sign of a corporation in trouble. Compare these numbers to Sears, which is closing 48 of its ~530 (~9%) stores and it gives you an idea of what circling the drain truly looks like.

Charging more than $2.50 for a cup of coffee should be an automatic felony.

Starbucks is set to close 3x as many stores as their average next year, specifically in urban areas.
http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/19/news/companies/starbucks-store-closures/index.html

Looks like the bathroom for everyone initiative is already producing rancid fruit. Of course the worst performing locations are in urban areas where bums and hoodlums loiter for hours. I could care less what happens to Starbucks as the left continues to devour itself.

giphy.gif

Good. Not sure what the reason is but any place that sells out its employees to please SJWs deserves all the bad things it gets.

well Cumbys and WacArnold's does it for 1/4 of the price. That's why I don't go to Starbucks. Probably a lot of people agree with me.

Starbucks is overexpanded, especially in urban areas. Also, there is a rise in so called “third wave” specialty coffee which is growing in popularity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_wave_of_coffee

I get my beans roasted fresh every Thursday, just around the corner from me.
Almost always single origin, light-medium roasted and usually have it as a straight ristretto or long black.
I don't cold brew, but there's another local mob that does a great job of it that I frequent.
The local Cafe chains can't compare, let alone some McCafe/Starbucks.

I get my beans roasted fresh every Thursday, just around the corner from me.
Almost always single origin, light-medium roasted and usually have it as a straight ristretto or long black.
I don't cold brew, but there's another local mob that does a great job of it that I frequent.
The local Cafe chains can't compare, let alone some McCafe/Starbucks.

I agree. Ever since I’ve started with fresh roasted high quality beans I can’t go back. It’s like the difference between bud light and a microbrewery’s best ale.

well Cumbys and WacArnold's does it for 1/4 of the price. That's why I don't go to Starbucks. Probably a lot of people agree with me.

if thats the case then why would americans pay 5 dollars for a coffee/cappucino. we pay 5$ in australia, just so you know.

Starbucks is set to close 3x as many stores as their average next year, specifically in urban areas.
http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/19/news/companies/starbucks-store-closures/index.html

Looks like the bathroom for everyone initiative is already producing rancid fruit. Of course the worst performing locations are in urban areas where bums and hoodlums loiter for hours. I could care less what happens to Starbucks as the left continues to devour itself.

"as the left continues to devour itself"

As someone who equally detests both left and right in this country, I can't help but laugh when the shit slinging begins in these threads. A right supporter arrogating a sense of moral supremacy over a left supporter in the US in 2018 is like a landfill feeling superior to a septic hole. You fuckers are equally retarded, just two different flavors of the same shitsicle.

if thats the case then why would americans pay 5 dollars for a coffee/cappucino. we pay 5$ in australia, just so you know.

Where are you paying $5 and for what? Usually about $3 for a double shot of espresso.

I’m pretty sure it has more to do with their crazy high prices and now that foo foo coffee shops are common pretty much everywhere, people prefer the small business ones with their own special and better atmosphere than the chain ones

Back