Still probably the fastest hand in heavyweight.

You know what, at this point I am more intrigued about Fedor vs Alex than any other match up. Fedor is a competitor & he won't say no to fighting Alex especially when both of them fought each other in Sambo before.

What kind of fucking psycho would want to see brothers fight

What kinda idiot wants 2 brothers fight each other
brothers fight each other all the time as kids. whats the problem with them fighting while getting paid

Ugly foot work

You think he cared at that moment?
You know what, at this point I am more intrigued about Fedor vs Alex than any other match up. Fedor is a competitor & he won't say no to fighting Alex especially when both of them fought each other in Sambo before.

His name is Aleks, you noob.

lol he hasnt even achieved a ufc title. his resume isnt even as impressive as stipes either. i got baited by your comment even tho i know almost everyone who thinks fedor is the goat is trolling, but i gave in.
Good God you are either a total noob or idiot. Either way you should log out.... immediately

Alex threw the match, I think. I don't think they ever fought, in any recorded matches anyways

I honestly reckon Gonzaga might've been pressured to throw that fight. Coulda been a work. He threw out a couple of real quick jabs from his hip in the first minute of the fight which aleks had nothing for. Then secured 3 good TD's over two rounds and held Aleks down. R1 finished in half guard, then R2 ref gave them a standup for inactivity. He did nothing on the ground though - made some half assed attempts to pass to mount but thats it. Limited striking or sub attempts. Then after R1, he didn't even attempt a single strike standing nor did he do much defensively, just turtled then dropped and got the ref stoppage.

Russians, man.

Ban

Always had the feeling his ceiling was higher than Fedor‘s overall.If he wouldn't have fucked up like he did he probably would have achieved more.

I think his striking gives that illusion, but really it was Fedor's grappling that made him a beast and Alek's grappling is nowhere near as good as Fedor's. You could definitely say the ceiling of his striking was higher though, he had some lethal hands. I don't think he ever trained in Holland with Fedor but that would have been cool if he did, might have added more to his arsenal.

lol he hasnt even achieved a ufc title. his resume isnt even as impressive as stipes either. i got baited by your comment even tho i know almost everyone who thinks fedor is the goat is trolling, but i gave in.
Yeah, he achieved the PRIDE title which meant a lot more than the UFC title at the time.

Pretty sure he wouldn't fight Fedor. I think he says so in this interview.

Stipe, Reem, Volkov, JDS, Cain, Mitrione all have faster hands then him and thats just off the top of my head

Back