Still probably the fastest hand in heavyweight.

Always had the feeling his ceiling was higher than Fedor‘s overall.If he wouldn't have fucked up like he did he probably would have achieved more.

LOL! Are you joking?

Aleks may have had the superior "technical boxing" to his brother, but he lacked Fedor's movement, awareness and decisive execution (as do most people). I also doubt he was half the submission grappler Fedor was in his day.

You know what, at this point I am more intrigued about Fedor vs Alex than any other match up. Fedor is a competitor & he won't say no to fighting Alex especially when both of them fought each other in Sambo before.

Aleksander is a Beast, especially now that he has gotten rid of all his safetyfat and lovehandles and now sport visible abs and a beard.

I’m putting money on cheal ,
Fed is just gone nowadays. Cheal gonna be on the sauce, super energy and with the 100s of sambo fights and mma feds chin is gone enuff for a cheal ko. Cheal ko round 3 . Tab this

Possibly the worst analysis I have ever read on this forum (today).

Skillwise for sure but at the and I am a human and 2 brothers fighting eachother for money is a horrible thing

I disagree.

This is a sport, and no one thinks two brothers playing basketball is a horrible thing.

What matters is if there's a grudge between them, which I wouldn't want to happen.

But, lets be honest here, seeing Nick and Nate stockton slap eachother would be awesome. :p

That looked fake as fuck. Everyone wants to be like Sapp.

I disagree.

This is a sport, and no one thinks two brothers playing basketball is a horrible thing.

What matters is if there's a grudge between them, which I wouldn't want to happen.

But, lets be honest here, seeing Nick and Nate stockton slap eachother would be awesome. :p
Even teammates disagree to fight what about that

Surviving Gonzaga in the ground without any damage in the 1st round ... .. TKO Gonzaga in the 2nd round without much problems.

"looked like shit"

<{hughesimpress}>

At first when I watched the fight I thought Aleks looked bad but after rewatching it I think he did well.

Gonzaga took down guys like Mirko and Stipe so the takedown he got on Aleks wasnt THAT much of a shocker. Hes a BJJ world champ after all.

To me what was most concerning about Aleks was his head movement. He wings combos and doesnt defend at all and its something that could really cost him against a more competent counter puncher.

On the ground Aleks did what Anderson did to DC. It wasnt exciting but he fully neutralized Gonzaga and gassed him out. It wasnt impressive to watch but it was effective and got Aleks back up to his feet where he TKOd Gonzaga.

The problem with Aleks today is his legs are gone. You can see his brain wants to swing those Morais combos but his legs cant cash that check and he looks slow and a bit silly swinging for combos while stationary. I guess its a part of getting old.

Aleks really needs to work on his wrestling and head movement.

That will never happen. Fedor was always emotional when Alex lost in the past, so to fight him seems very far out.

I believe at this moment Alex would beat Fedor. We haven’t seen any good groundgame from Fedor for more than ten years, And Alex was always the better boxer.

To guys saying Alex looked bad vs Gonzaga, I disagree. His TDD looked bad, but Gonzaga is a legit black belt with good takedowns. In other areas, especially the standup, Alex looked good.

JDS has fastest hands for HW. 100%
jds-catches-rothwells-slips-comp.gif

tumblr_meag08DrMc1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

JDS-carwin-ufc-131-boxing.gif

Maybe 5 years ago

All time, probably Igor

GregariousEagerIberianlynx.gif

Back