Still probably the fastest hand in heavyweight.

Aleks could probably be a top ten heavyweight even now if he trained seriously and improved his takedown defense. He's incredibly fast for his size.

Really standing with his feet shoulder width apart and even with them lol. Dude would get slept by any top heavyweight weight.

His right foot was a step back, it was fine. He went neutral when moving with Gonzaga moving laterally. Not seeing the issue if he can keep up with him. He didn't cross his legs, that is whats important in that exchange.

Igor is the best puncher to ever grace HW in mma in my opinion. The gifs of JDS look to be speed up. Easy to do that when making gifs.
That was Paul Varelans. Nice KO win for Igor. What a size difference lol.

No Gif of Fedor warming up? Hands looked quick as shit!

What a stupid thread and oh my god i can't believe the Aleks nutthugers out of sudden, bunch of morons, hadn't Gabby gassed in 1 round (he was retired for 2 years) Aleks would've been outgrappled the entire fight. Sherdog and its stupidity once again.

Btw, they won't fight each other, Fedor wants nothing to do with this rapist piece of shit.

Always had the feeling his ceiling was higher than Fedor‘s overall.If he wouldn't have fucked up like he did he probably would have achieved more.
Apparently there’s a third brother that was better than Fedor and Alexis.

What a stupid thread and oh my god i can't believe the Aleks nutthugers out of sudden, bunch of morons, hadn't Gabby gassed in 1 round (he was retired for 2 years) Aleks would've been outgrappled the entire fight. Sherdog and its stupidity once again.

Btw, they won't fight each other, Fedor wants nothing to do with this rapist piece of shit.

LOL

"Gabby" had a real hard time passing the half guard for a BJJ world champ....

JDS has fastest hands for HW. 100%
jds-catches-rothwells-slips-comp.gif

tumblr_meag08DrMc1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

JDS-carwin-ufc-131-boxing.gif

I don't think JDS is faster than prime Aleks.

lol he hasnt even achieved a ufc title. his resume isnt even as impressive as stipes either. i got baited by your comment even tho i know almost everyone who thinks fedor is the goat is trolling, but i gave in.

Stipe is all groupthink. Just because he beat a record he's the best. He's not, before he won the title who saw him as being truly great? He just seemed like a top 5 contender.

As soon as he loses the title he'll go back to being considered just normal-good.

Back