Stipe: "He hasn’t fought anyone like me yet."

Stipes out here koing everybody and hes the heavyweight forrest griffin lol fuck me. That's enough sherdog for tonight

He won the two heavyweight fights against the fence and those are not grapplers on the level of stipe. He had real trouble with all these guys and stipe is bigger and a better wrestler than just about all of em.

man. If you think stipe is anything like AJ, you're in for a shock. Stipe is levels above Rumble in terms of boxing skill, way bigger and strongerand will not be eager to rush anything.

I hope D.C. goes down early as opposed to taking a prolonged beating out of toughness.

You HW fans are delusional when it comes to HW skillsets. The only thing HW's have going for them is size. They rely too much on power and because of that and a lack of cardio being able to sustain that size, they're not nearly as skilled as lighter classes.

I think Stipe's boxing will be what leads him to victory. I think Cormier's boxing used to be better, I guess he focuses mostly on his wrestling in camps.

lmao gus pieced up dc and took him down... stipe kos him in under 2 rounds

As soon as I read Stipe is like Forrest I stopped reading. They are literally nothing alike aside from being large white dudes.

You HW fans are delusional when it comes to HW skillsets. The only thing HW's have going for them is size. They rely too much on power and because of that and a lack of cardio being able to sustain that size, they're not nearly as skilled as lighter classes.
Stipe is the best boxer D.C will have faced bar none and I was a boxing fan way before MMA. Rumble is not even on the same level.
Don't know...DC has a solid, solid chin and good wrestling.
Took it to AJ, who to me seems scarier than Stipe, at least in the first round lol.
Which brings me back around to the AJ vs Mr. Wonderful fight, which has me so confused about
Anthony quitting.
AJ is scary in a different way. Stipe has much better footwork and basic technique. He can take his time and jab your face off, he can aggressively cut the cage off and hunt you down if you are being tentative or he can put your lights out with a straight right counter if you get aggressive. With his size and technique, his power is better imo.

AJ is throwing the kitchen sink at you and hoping one lands. He's extremely basic, technically and strategically speaking. It's why he gasses, too

Cormier was legit at Heavyweight... But Stipe is being considered a future GOAT... If you don't watch every UFC make sure not to miss this one. #SUPER-FIGHT!!! This should be exciting until the end.

Stipe is basically a HW Forest Griffin

Um, what? Did you write something stupid just to bait a response, or do you really believe that?

He's more credentialed in wrestling and boxing than Griffin ever was.

Tossup fight.. Im leaning a little towards Stipe. I think he can dictate the fight a little more and keep out of the clinch where DC is so strong with his wrestling and dirty boxing. I think Stipe likely touches him a few good times and they split the first two rounds and then DCs takedowns get a little labored and Stipe takes the championship rounds.
Lol Stipe looks like Death in the Championship rounds when he grapples with guys who don't even have a wrestling background, how's he gonna be going strong with an Olympic caliber wrestler?He better knock DC out early or he's fucked.

Stipe ALWAYS says that regardless of the opponent. Don't go minutely dissecting records trying to disprove it, it's just a stock phrase.

Lol Stipe looks like Death in the Championship rounds when he grapples with guys who don't even have a wrestling background, how's he gonna be going strong with an Olympic caliber wrestler?He better knock DC out early or he's fucked.
You missed the hunt fight

Came out fresh in the fifth, knocked him out and set a record for strikes landed in UFC history across all weight classes

Barely broke a sweat

Stipe ALWAYS says that regardless of the opponent. Don't go minutely dissecting records trying to disprove it, it's just a stock phrase.
You're right except he really means it. And he's right every time IMO. No one has ever seen a heavyweight like him so it's correct by default

You're right except he really means it. And he's right every time IMO. No one has ever seen a heavyweight like him so it's correct by default

Is that a dig at my boy.. not sure maybe I'm paranoid. :D

<{fry}>

Decided to quote just to be safe.

As soon as I read Stipe is like Forrest I stopped reading. They are literally nothing alike aside from being large white dudes.

And having mike-swallowing talents.

(timestamped)

Correct in the same sense that you can arguably call something "more" or "less" unique. In broad outlines he's like enough to something they've seen that his opponents go into the Octagon thinking they know what they're facing. And that's what fucks them up.

Last edited:
Well, because Hunt IS a one punch KO machine. He went thru a massive slump and was getting rekt by MW's for a while, not to mention he has fought the absolute best since day one, so the characterization of him losing half his fights and is some sort of mid road fighter is disingenuous. Hunt can beat any man any day.
Fought the best since day one: like that small japanese boxer? (Which took him 3 rounds to put down)

You missed the hunt fight

Came out fresh in the fifth, knocked him out and set a record for strikes landed in UFC history across all weight classes

Barely broke a sweat
Yeah and Hunt offered no resistanst. He took Francis down at will and look just as gassed as him. JDS shit on everything he attempted grappling and he was near death at the end of that fight. The Struve fight was a long time ago and I don't remember all the details but if in not mistaken he looked gassed before he went to sleep in that one. DC and Cain have pushed each other to the brink of exhaustion grappling with each other for years now. Stipe is not winning a war of attrition with DC.

Stopped reading after i heard Rumble would beat Stipe.. GTFO moron, how many guys Stipe will have to KO/dominate to you all wake up and realize he's probably the best fighter ever, P4P aside? No one in combat sports history is such a complete fighter in the heavy divisions, Miocic striking should make the difference and this could be once again a terrible night for DC. Prime and roided to the gills Ubereem is the only one i'd have as favorite over Stipe.

Back