Stipe: Mom would "destroy" me, wife "kill" me if I did what Conor did

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...ould-kill-me-if-i-did-what-conor-mcgregor-did

“Yeah, I would never do that. Like, to that point. I understand that he was trying to back his boy up, but also I understand you can’t be doing that,” Miocic said. “People got hurt. I’m constant, I’m always doing the right thing, that’s the way I was raised.

“And if I did that, honestly, my mom would destroy me. My wife would kill me. Like, who do you think you are? I would never do anything like that, I would just be who I am. I would do it a different way.”

If he would get destroyed by his mom and killed by his wife, how is he gonna handle DC? :D:D
Lol no matter how tough a man is, he will always fear his mother.

McGregor hides behind his beard and fake stuff

This is pretty much the reason most people cant act like jackasses to get attention. They would be scorned by their community and loved ones.

retard thread for asshat WWE fans who prefer in-ring chit chat over actual fighting. Just watch a soap opera.

maybe she got that Mom strength
images

Is that pregnancy, or just an advanced case of Palumboism?

I think me might have found Gabi Garcia's next opponent in RIZIN.

War, Stipe Mom!

take a look at his family in the background when he delivers his "i'd like to apologize to absolutely fucking nobody" speech.

these are not the kind of people to keep him in line. they adore his bullshit.

it's that pikey mentality

I'd laugh my ass off if Stipe tried to act like a thug.

Stipe MiocGregor

Stick to being a blue collar personality while trash talkers and bad asses make the real money.

You have a weird opinion of what a badass is if Stipe's not one.Oh to you badass is someone who talks a lot of shit,your school sounds tough.

Stipe is as close to a "real life super hero" as you can come and the UFC doesn't promote it at all.

it shows what they think of UFC fans. we dont care about a fire fighting HW champ with real family values, we want a shit talking tatted up cokehead with a baby out of wedlock.

not a good look.

Stipe MiocGregor

Stick to being a blue collar personality while trash talkers and bad asses make the real money.

I have a feeling Stipe's not hurting too bad for money, especially living in bumfuck ohio.

One of those guys who’s wife puts the fear of got in him. Never understood that. Maybe when you are the HW champ it’s a nice change to act like a bitch and have your wife boss you around like she’s the one who bought the house

Sherdog having a go at fighter's moms. Stipe's and McGregor's.

Stay classy.

Stipe MiocGregor

Fixed---

Stick to being a blue collar personality, and great example for others to follow for true success in this life --while trash talkers and wanna be bad asses make the real money while degrading the social quality of those who take inspiration from them.

Fixed

He's a grown ass man, still respecting his mother. Difference between respect and fear of consequences, then again this is probably just Stipe attempting to be a good human being over and above selling his integrity for marketability. I doubt he actually fears any kind of sustainable punishment from his mother -- its just plain respect and honor.

Back