Strickland is mentally unstable

No he’s not. He’s practically a Sheep-dogger or Sher-dogger…or closeted man, whatever…

He definitely has some insecurities but mentally unstable nah. He chose a "red pill" shtick (just like O'Malley chose neo-progressive youth one and Colby far-right patriotic one all hoping for the same success of drunken Irish pub banter schtick of Conor) he can't keep up with because of them. Simple as that.

Everything is fair to me. You wanna talk about me being gay with my coach? I'll talk about you being gay with your dad.

really cant see what the problem is there.

Well, however the build-up and the fight turn out for him this sequence will probably be a milestone in his life.

The guy don't drink or do drugs, live an healthy life and face his mental problems (albeit strangely), that's a good start.

Will he turns out better or worst remains to be seem

Everything is fair to me. You wanna talk about me being gay with my coach? I'll talk about you being gay with your dad.

really cant see what the problem is there.
There isn't. The only people complaining about it literally don't have valid arguments since they seem to condone his bigotry but oh no, don't bring to light his child abuse, that he is also on video mocking and saying other people should have been beaten as children.

It was a fucking stunt! Why can't people see this? Get ready to see more...this is a direct result of the WWE merger...

Just as a fellow human being he concerns me , we all were entertained by the antics of mayhem Miller until we realized that it wasn't as much of an act as we thought it was

I don't see anything from Strickland that would make me think he's in the Mayhem/Baroni/War Machine/McGregor level of unstable and mentally unwell.

No substance abuse issues, trains hard, all of his Twitter rants seem calculated to some degree.

The "fight" with DDP looked staged/fake.

Everyone has their issues, but to me Strickland is just embracing his inner edge lord and indulging his id to say crazy shit for attention. He wants attention to make $.

If you actually see what he's saying when he speaks in sentences it usually makes sense.

He's a victim of sexual abuse. That negative impacts of that stuff will last a lifetime.
Has he said "sexual" abuse? Or just "child" abuse? Which could of course just mean he got beat up a lot. Which makes sense, coming from a trashy, white supremacy family (he talks about the Neo Nazi part openly).

EDIT: i found this

He's a hypocritical bozo. He's doing a superficial Colby shtick except hedidn't choose a political side so didn't piss off a lot of people.

training on Wokeback Mountain

View attachment 1018616

You go girl save Budlight
giphy.webp

According to Craig Jones, apparently when Strickland pounced on Dricus, he tried to bite Dricus’ ear Tyson style. Volk talks about it at about the 5 min mark.

I saw no blood. I need to see blood. They have to run it back.

Back