Strickland is mentally unstable

krelianx

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I really feel bad for the guy. You can tell he struggles hard with himself, and deals with trauma and his demons pretty consistently. Particularly trying to find a sense of masculinity that is worth pursuing, trying to convince young men to look at the right idols, etc.

But then when someone triggers him he loses his temper and reverts to calling people "f*gott" like a neanderthal, jumping them in public. DPP is not even close to being a disrespectful guy; I can only imagine if he went against a hostile, Conor type character. Things might actually get out of control. I sort of expect it to happen. To be fair I do think DPP shouldn't have brought his father into the trash talk.

I really feel bad for the guy. You can tell he struggles hard with himself, and deals with trauma pretty hard. Particularly trying to find a sense of masculinity that is worth pursuing, but then when someone triggers him he loses his temper and reverts to calling people "f*gott" like a neanderthal, jumping them in public. DPP is not even close to being a disrespectful guy; I can only imagine if he went against a hostile, Conor type character. Things might actually get out of control. I sort of expect it to happen.

Thought that was common knowledge sir.

He's a nutter in other words water is wet
Let's just hope he doesn't murk someone irl one day

He looks broken, although I think it could be worse given his upbringing. What I mean is that you can clearly see that he has some demons he can’t escape yet ; but, somehow, I think that if he found peace, he could be a nice and interesting guy. He doesn't strike me as a cruel or sneaky guy, and seems rather honest, which is a good start. Some things you can never change completely though, and what is done is done.

Strickland said he wanted to kill someone in the cage. He’s made negative comments about gay people and minorities and said kids today need alcoholic parents to beat them. Yet Sean plays the victim and cries because DDP and O’Malley shot it back at him.

it seems to me he's more of a try hard who put on a personna because his boring fighting style ain't seiling fights or getting him fans, the guy never actually did anything worth calling him a psycho, he just call people f*g and show himself showering with a rifle...
for a truly unhinged person he fight really safe, and doesn't really like conflict it seems (as shown by his response to ddp and o'malley and when he walked away from his altercation with orlando sanchez)

I really feel bad for the guy. You can tell he struggles hard with himself, and deals with trauma and his demons pretty consistently. Particularly trying to find a sense of masculinity that is worth pursuing, trying to convince young men to look at the right idols, etc.

But then when someone triggers him he loses his temper and reverts to calling people "f*gott" like a neanderthal, jumping them in public. DPP is not even close to being a disrespectful guy; I can only imagine if he went against a hostile, Conor type character. Things might actually get out of control. I sort of expect it to happen. To be fair I do think DPP shouldn't have brought his father into the trash talk.
He did just pile on a guy saying he is a cuck and now he wants sympathy ? He opened the flood gates on this type of trash talk with the whole Izzy China thing. He was happy to dish it out until people started going after his personal issues. Fair game after the Ian Garry tirades. Atleast the stuff about Sean is true and he put it out there.

According to Craig Jones, apparently when Strickland pounced on Dricus, he tried to bite Dricus’ ear Tyson style. Volk talks about it at about the 5 min mark.

Back