Surprise: Ancient Gladiators Were Vegetarians (according to Smithsonian)

Facts and beliefs, still don't understand it. I see you are not good with understanding any of it.

No judgment is when you prove it by acts, not empty words. You are the judge of animals when you eat them. You judge them. The diseases will get you literally... karma has it's way... no worries there.
I said good day!

Are you serious? Small minded to accept anyone elses point of view? You know you are actually describing yourself? It's not an opinion, it's not a point of view, it's an experience and a fact. And anyone who ignorantly eat meats without thinking how much damage he is doing and think he needs a meat, needs to be insulted and to realize how stupid someone is or you are, which is a fact for you. It's though for ego isn't it (''I know I am not a bad person''... just an excuse and convincing your self... the easiest way). You are insulting nature every day, not by words, but by doings... which is far far worse. You are just avoiding the issue and if you don't know what damage you are doing and that you are a murderer and you don't realize that (I am also sure you saw what is happening to animals for your meat)... is that a point of view or is just a fact... what has that to do with point of view... wow you are stupid, close minded and weak hearth. Be a man and honestly admit it and not just by typing, but deeply admit it to yourself, but like I said, it takes courage for that. You like to be a killer. Can't see simple facts. This tells you about your intelligence hahahahaha

Literally become a man,... now you are just, well, nothing including with your family.

Go find Ken shamrocks book, the old one. Where he is talking about the Lions Den.

He specifically talks about some Asians he had come to train that were thin, almost frail and week. They mostly ate rice and veg and little meat.

He put their asses on a meat and potato diet and they bulked up.

You can get protein being a veg, but it’s hard work and have to pick your foods wisely. It’s much easier to eat a fucking steak.

Is it “Be a Vegetarian Asshole” Week?

Basic is when you experience it yourself. That's the reality. But they succeeded to brainwash us so much, it's immediate fear to even try being a vegeterian (will it be healthy, is there enough iron etc...). We even forgot what is wrong and what is right. It's wrong to kill an animal when there is no need for that. And today it's really really bad. They really did a good job with that. There cannot be peace when we humans support so much violence. It's impossible. Sooner or later past and deeds catches us and we are sorry then and even then we play a victim "Why is this happening to me, what wrong have I done".. most playing a victim.

I have lived as basically a veg for a while, while working overseas there was very very little meat to eat.

Some days we would have one very small portion of meat, while for days in a row no meat.

All the rice , vegetables and shit you could eat everyday though.

The locals were much smaller than us expats From the us, uk and South Africa on my crew.

We all lost 20-30lbs in a month and a half. We were working hard 12-16hrs a day everyday. (From my crew)

None of us were fat lards to begin with either. This is at least 75% muscle mass loss in those numbers.

That’s my experience. In other countries where we get meat as much as we want while doing this type of work we maintain or even gain mass while on location.

That’s real world son.

And so, to the point of why I actually came In here to post.

Gladiators ate beans and barley and shit because they were slaves and it was cheap, not because they had a choice in what to eat and they thought it made them better.

For fucks sake.

I have lived as basically a veg for a while, while working overseas there was very very little meat to eat.

Some days we would have one very small portion of meat, while for days in a row no meat.

The locals were much smaller than us expats From the us, uk and South Africa on my crew.

We all lost 20-30lbs in a month and a half. We were working hard 12-16hrs a day everyday. (From my crew)

None of us were fat lards to begin with either. This is at least 75% muscle mass loss in those numbers.

That’s my experience. In other countries where we get meat as much as we want while doing this type of work we maintain or even gain mass while on location.

That’s real world son.

Ok cool... but you did read when I specifically said that you have to go through a phase, through a cleaning process (and that it weakens you for a period time) then when this is over and become a solid vegetarian... then it's a different story. But one must go through and be tough and not be scared (I am so skinny now, have low energy etc..., in reality it's all side effects, reactions of abusing food whole life).

Meat is very very dirty food, energetically very negative food. When you eat more clean food, your body star cleansing... side effects is cleansing, also some shit from subcounsciousness is coming out and of course, it takes your mass, energy... it's paying deeds from the past.

You have to go for a longer period and believe it will be over sooner or later.

That's the real world and understanding.

About Ken Shamrcok... What about his personal experience on his own body? He didn't know shit and doesn't even close understand anything about it.

Exactly real world son... we need to pay our debts and when the cleansing starts, it takes a toll for some time. You cannot abuse something and not paying for it. It comes sooner or later, completely impossible to avoid it... and the best is to find someone who really understands it, to explains it and be tough to pay irresponsibilites and not stop in the beginning because of not understanding it and from not understanding it comes fear.

And I can tell you... those gladiators were tougher people than Ken Shamrock and they didn't need meat. That's the real world.

Last edited:
Ok cool... but you did read when I specifically said that you have to go through a phase, through a cleaning process (and that it weakens you for a period time) then when this is over and become a solid vegetarian... then it's a different story. But one must go through and be tough and not be scared (I am so skinny now, have low energy etc..., in reality it's all side effects, reactions of abusing food whole life).

Meat is very very dirty food, energetically very negative food. When you eat more clean food, your body star cleansing... side effects is cleansing, also some shit from subcounsciousness is coming out and of course, it takes your mass, energy... it's paying deeds from the past.

You have to go for a longer period and believe it will be over sooner or later.

That's the real world and understanding.

About Ken Shamrcok... What about his personal experience on his own body? He didn't know shit and doesn't even close understand anything about it.

Exactly real world son... you need to pay your debts and when start cleanings, it takes a toll for some time. You cannot abuse something and not paying for it. It comes sooner or later, completely impossible to avoid it... and the best is to find someone who really understands it, to explains it and be tough to pay irresponsibilites and not stop in the beginning because of not understanding it and form not understanding it comes fear.

And I can tell you... those gladiators were tougher people than Ken Shamrock and they didn't need meat. That's the real world.

I’ll give another example, a close friend that was roughly my build a number of years ago went on the veg band wagon. It’s been 5-6 years.

He lives an athletic lifestyle, he is so frail and sunken in now when I hadn’t seen him in 2 years I almost didn’t recognize him.

And Shamrock might not be the pinicle of health, but he was jacked at one point and had many people training with him and saw and proved to some students first hand how changing your diet to more meat protein changed them physically and increased their performance.

The real problem with vegans is you close minded view of eating meat is bad, when we are genetically geared for it to some degree.

Look at the cultures of the world that don’t eat much meat proteins. They are little people compared to cultures that do.

It’s not a hard concept to grasp.

Wait wait... you still don't know and understand that eating meat is bad, bad for mind, emotions and body. You still don't know that, once you go through a cleaning phase (it weakens you for a period of time) and becomes a solid vegeterian, you will improve phisically?

The delusion of eating meat and gaining strenght from it is outstanding.

Completely all people who think they need meat, who think they need meat for better physical strength, regeneration... wow you are stupid and brainwashed.

You sounds like my cousins ex. She claims to have opened her third eye through veganism. When I asked my cousin what has opening her third eye done for her he had no answer. She is still a single mom with tons of kids and no education or job.

Hitler was also a vegetaria, so they were nazis

They made Plutarch proud then.

4le1Jip.jpg
Wow, that's a whole lot of wrong in one quote.

Excuse me I'm mobile and worded that carelessly. Strict veganism is a relatively new phenomenon but the Mexica especially their army primarily relied on plant based foods like corn, beans, chia, etc. Lower North and Central America were primarily large urban populations and plants sustained them. Chia was very important to the Mexica, fueling their armies and they brought it along to cultivate it promptly wherever they conquered. There wasn't much in the way of livestock. Cattle, horses, and domesticated pigs arrived with the Europeans.

Because taking care of livestock sounds like something an army on the move would do.

Come back when you will have enough courage to stop eating animals. Don't worry, I will give you instructions. You will have more than enough proteins ;)

Why we want to stop eating animals, they are delicious. Btw my ex was vegetarian so I that way everyday at home, but you get your ass I got some delicious meat anytime we went out for dinner

That’s real world son.

This is true just watch the show survivor contestants are there for 39 days tops, and within a few days of only eat rice and a small ration of beans three times a day many of them depending on their metabolism will drop weight fast, i remember watching the extras called ponderosa on online where the contestants who make it to the jury go to a nice small secret resort, the doctors weigh them and they are so skinny, some of the guys came in 220 pounds of lean muscle and left 165 pounds, crazy stuff.

I know they cut there calories because its a game show, but if they were to eat a serving size of red meat three times a day instead of the beans they would probabaly keep some muscle and burn fat.

Oh yeah the one tribe from the season i watched they had one guy who learned to fish and they were able to get a chicken that laid eggs, he was anle to catch several fish a day and they didnt lose weight like the opposing triber who didnt eat meat or fish, they were stronger in challenges.

So meats, fish, poultry and eggs do help against muscle breakdown big time, opposed to the same portion of beans

Beans is great source of fiber though, it has protein but you will need to eat a grip daily to meat the amount you need for a smaller piece of steak.

This is true just watch the show survivor contestants are there for 39 days tops, and within a few days of only eat rice and a small ration of beans three times a day many of them depending on their metabolism will drop weight fast, i remember watching the extras called ponderosa on online where the contestants who make it to the jury go to a nice small secret resort, the doctors weigh them and they are so skinny, some of the guys came in 220 pounds of lean muscle and left 165 pounds, crazy stuff.

I know they cut there calories because its a game show, but if they were to eat a serving size of red meat three times a day instead of the beans they would probabaly keep some muscle and burn fat.

Oh yeah the one tribe from the season i watched they had one guy who learned to fish and they were able to get a chicken that laid eggs, he was anle to catch several fish a day and they didnt lose weight like the opposing triber who didnt eat meat or fish, they were stronger in challenges.

So meats, fish, poultry and eggs do help against muscle breakdown big time, opposed to the same portion of beans

Beans is great source of fiber though, it has protein but you will need to eat a grip daily to meat the amount you need for a smaller piece of steak.

I don't think beans are a complete protein though. I read that you have to mix it with rice in order to form a complete protein.

I don't think beans are a complete protein though. I read that you have to mix it with rice in order to form a complete protein.
It just goes to show you, how important meats, fish,chicken is for muscle and strength

It was interesting observation watching this on survivor the one tribe who had a guy who leanred to spear fish under water and bring the tribe back four or five big fish a day was stronger and more muscular than the tribe who only are rice and beans. They had more strenght for physical challenges

The real problem with vegans is you close minded view of eating meat is bad, when we are genetically geared for it to some degree.

I know far more vegetarians and vegans than you do and they are all better than when they ate meat, also physically better. And I know them far more than you and I also understand that far more than you do. That many examples. Not all, but some of them went through heavy cleaning process (and when you really go through cleaning process, there is no amount of food that it can help you and it can last years, but at least then that person can be said was tough when it needed to be tough), but they got through. You know Nick Diaz... probably the toughest person in all of UFC... I think he is a vegan.

Close minded? So you eating an animal when there is no need, is moral? You don't see eating animals as immoral, and you are saying about close minded? What can be more closed minded than seeing a murder not being a murder? Sorry, but that's pathetic. There cannot be more close minded as that. People just need to cleanse them self of those energies inside that were created from the first time we ate animals, bad habits... that's it. We are not geared naturally, but were consumed by ego, by bad habits and it's gearing us to do bad stuff and to blind us. We are not geared towards alchocol, but we still do it. Eating animal is a very very bad habbit and body has attached to meat.

Talking about cultures... look at the cultures of divine persons (Buddha, Jesus, Mohammad, Bruno Groening, Lahiri Mahasaya, Sri Yuktersvar, Srila Prabhupad etc...) who were all vegetarians. But it's easy to say... I don't believe they existed. Let such beings be examples, a real teachers, not modern ignorant world.

It's better to learn to respects such powerful beings than idiotic modern world.

Last edited:
Back