Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I merely refuted your statement that Russia did not hack the DNC until July 27, 2016. Apparently you know better than Mueller, whose indictment says Russia started its hacking operations in March 2016.

And again, no one was suggesting that July 27, was the first time russia had ever hacked an american. You haven't refuted anything, because no one sought to make that point. Tell you what, just for you, every time someone makes a point, we'll put a little asterisk by our posts that reads "This is not the first time in recorded history that this happened." This way, we can all stay on topic and you won't have to fret over retarded distinctions that matter to no one but yourself.

You're supposing that Trump meant something at all. His statement made no sense and the guy is known for rambling.

I don't pretend to know what he meant. I do know that if he was trying to send a signal to Russia to perform more hacking, this method would be one of the stupidest conceivable.

We've seen this before: "You can't hold trump to his words because he's retarded and who knows what he meant?" Astounding.

You admit that trumps begging for russian help probably resulted in russian help, but we can't blame him because he was probably just rambling. And somehow, it's everyone else that's dishonest.

Last edited:
DiAFsAPVQAAg8wu.jpg
More fake news. Lewis never wrote that.

Something big about to happen because Twitter been acting all tough and now they are deleting accounts like their life depends on it. Mueller about to move to the next level to the US.

Meanwhile, in the real world a member of Trump's circle was in regular contact with one of the indicted hackers.

Boom.

This simplified is the most important thing to come out of the indictments.
And Mueller surely has more up his sleeve.

He's probably leaving Roger Stone hanging so he implicates himself even more while scrambling to avoid jail with his phones all under surveillance.

Bongino is correct.

NO, he is not correct, he is full of shit as usual. End of page 7, beginning of page 8.
The Russians tried the exact same day to hack Clinton emails, along with 76 others in her campaign.

Last edited:
More fake news. Lewis never wrote that.
Correct, it is false. I hope you are willing to use the same sources that know its false to prove or disprove other things.
And BTW, its not "news" its a meme (although some Trump fans call it news).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back