That fight was F'n weird - why did Chael jump off while having complete back control!?!?!?

Felt good watching good old Fedor bounce that fool's head off the canvas.

believe it or not, it's a legit move, just not one to pull on someone who has better grappling than you

Bellator has fixed fights in the past and it’s not out of the realm of possibilities for them to do it again. The Fedor vs Sonnen fight was fixed, just like the Tito vs Chael was fixed. Chael is a scumbag
I think you're mistaking Chael not really caring if he wins or loses and putting in minimal effort/looking for ways out sometimes with Bellator actively fixing fights.

It was sketchy for sure. That shit just did not seem right. Bellator I'm sure want Fedor in the finale.

$$$
Fedor is a bigger name, but Chael would have been screaming about this fight from everywhere he possibly could. Selling the shit out of this fight if he won.

Chael does not get enough credit for his giving nature. First. he gave the fight to Silva by letting him get the triangle. Second, he gave the rematch by missing with the spinning backfist. Now, he gave up tight back control because he wants to give Russia some confidence.

If it were a fix I doubt Chael would have taken Fedor down after that and went for his usual weak gnp. But he did. He ended up on top of Fedor anyways in a position that Chael typical prefers anyways after the weird floppy thing he tried. And as others have said, Chael gives up easy when he ends up in a bad position.

Chael: yeah i used this move in college and it worked once.
InfiniteUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

I could see how some people would perceive that move as sketchy, because tactically it was very stupid.

Nah, Chael just knew he fucked up by fighting the Greatest HW of all time. He even said the shots were hurting, so I'm sure he was tired of getting hit lol He had no business in there with Fedor, we all knew what was gonna happen. He was put down like 4 seconds in.

No business in there lol

Fedor was breathing heavy at the end. Fedor was lucky that Chael threw the fight.

Lol

Fedor is a bigger name, but Chael would have been screaming about this fight from everywhere he possibly could. Selling the shit out of this fight if he won.

Nobody wants to see two wrestlers go at it. Ryan Bader Vs Chael Sonnen just doesn't sound great as a finale.

People love Fedor though.

"Can The Last Emperor roll back father time and become heavyweight champion of the world?"

It just sounds better

Y'all are fucking retarded lol. If Chael was gonna fix the fight he would have stayed down when Fedor throttled him with that left hook. Chael's entire career is filled with stupid blunders like this. Is normal.

Y'all are fucking retarded lol. If Chael was gonna fix the fight he would have stayed down when Fedor throttled him with that left hook. Chael's entire career is filled with stupid blunders like this. Is normal.

It had to look good

Your wisdom blows

There should be a rematch. We all know Chael is the better fighter. He took a risk in there and it didn't pay off.

seemed like a do or die move to me tbh. he wasnt going to get the sub there and there was 3 minutes of the round remaining so he had to try something fedor may not be expecting... then it failed and he promptly gave up.

Joachim Hansen was a master of that move Chael tried hilariously doing

Are you actually suggesting the fight was fixed? LMAO

Uh....yeah

That fight was as fixed a fight as I ever seen. Bellator has had a couple of sketchy fights.

Not sure why you're so upset lol

Your favorite fighter won...even if Chael gave it to him

The first thing I remember happening in that fight is Chael eating a hard punch from Fedor as he tried to close the distance. The fight looked weird and awkward but both guys are over 40.

Uh....yeah

That fight was as fixed a fight as I ever seen. Bellator has had a couple of sketchy fights.

Not sure why you're so upset lol

Your favorite fighter won...even if Chael gave it to him

Oh, you're a troll. Didnt know. Carry on.

Back