the closest fighter to stone cold in mma

Chuck Liddell but unlike Austin didn’t feud with his boss. Ortiz did but he was nothing like Austin.

I forget who it was, but Dana said one of the fighters legit threatened to beat the F out of him while in his office.

He basically told the guy, "Okay, but that's not going to help you get paid."

😄
Dang! I’m super interested in who that was. If you remember, please let me know!

Sean Strickland because he drinks beer and drives a truck

I know that there was a guy ninckamed Stone Cold in that cartoon shit WWF, because of Jim Cornette, but don't know much about the gimmick.

The fighter that genuinely triggered Dana the most is obviously Frank.

Frank Alisio Juarez III

frank_original.jpg

Last edited:
Wrestling's fake. Next it's who's most likely mantaur? I swear the shit posted on this forum gets dumber and dumber by the second.

Mods you can add a poll if you want since apparently you have to PAY to add a pol up here like buying a hooker.

Which fighter pissed Dana off the most.

Jon Jones told Dana and everyone else fuck you and let an event get canceled.

Tito Ortiz probably the person Dana hates more than anyone in history. Was scheduled to fight Dana. Recruited fighters(chuck Lidell) to take tito out.

Tyrone Woodley. Accused to the ufc of being racist. Tried to force Dana to apologize when Dana said he put on a snooze fest by threatening to leak ufc information. Dana refused to put the belt on him after an epic finish.

Stipe Miocic. Snatched the belt out of Dana's hand and handed to his coach so that his coach could put it on him.

Cody McKenzie. Shit talked the fuck put of Dana but ultimately turned heel and started kissing his ass.

Randy Coture, pulled a reverse hulk hogan and is now banned from the ufc. LOL

Francis Ngannou kicked Dana's figurative ass. Refused to take Dana's shitty pay outs. Held out and went off to defeat Tyson Fury thus cementing himself as the baddest man in all of combat sports. Now is a big money guy in PFL.

Which one of these guys is the stone cold of mma. Who owned Dana the most?
Teetee Orteets for sure.

The man is polarizing on the mic as well.

LESNAR. I see someone said it before me but before connor he was the first one to just say I do what I fucking want and he didn't even really need to say it.

Well I think I need to try to get in Lesnars dms now.

Unfortunately Jon Jones
Poor Debra :(

Wrestling's fake. Next it's who's most likely mantaur? I swear the shit posted on this forum gets dumber and dumber by the second.
crying-still.gif

Mods you can add a poll if you want since apparently you have to PAY to add a pol up here like buying a hooker.

Tito Ortiz probably the person Dana hates more than anyone in history. Was scheduled to fight Dana. Recruited fighters(chuck Lidell) to take tito out.

Tyrone Woodley. Accused to the ufc of being racist. Tried to force Dana to apologize when Dana said he put on a snooze fest by threatening to leak ufc information. Dana refused to put the belt on him after an epic finish.

Stipe Miocic. Snatched the belt out of Dana's hand and handed to his coach so that his coach could put it on him.

Cody McKenzie. Shit talked the fuck put of Dana but ultimately turned heel and started kissing his ass.

Francis Ngannou kicked Dana's figurative ass. Refused to take Dana's shitty pay outs. Held out and went off to defeat Tyson Fury thus cementing himself as the baddest man in all of combat sports. Now is a big money guy in PFL.

Matt Hamill. He says "what" a lot as well like stone cold because he's deaf

Silva... even Dana said that numerous times...

When he gifted GSP a decision and he reitred with the belt

Matt Hamill. He says "what" a lot as well like stone cold because he's deaf
What exactly did Hamill do to piss off Dana? All of the times he said “what”? Well, that wouldn’t be too surprising, actually.

Back