***The Official Sanctioned Alvarez vs Fielding RBR Thread 12/15 DAZN***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
113-113, 115-111 Canelo, 114-110 Fielding
Thats an inside joke that I suppose makes no sense to you.

One time someone was arguing about scores here and said they scored a fight a majority decision or something like that.

Anyone know what time the main event is scheduled to start?

Rocky gets to him fairly early by investing in the body to slow him down. After Saul starts fading it will be target practice for the Liverpudlian. A late rounds stoppage is possible here. Rocky isn't going to just roll over for this guy, he'll take a defiant stand and make it a miserable night for the redhead. He'll be a real live dog and he's always game.

This is an acceptable stay busy fight until Fielding moves on to bigger and better challenges.

Canelo will become the recipient of numerous 30 punch combos in this fight.

It will look like those unanswered punch fight sequences in Street Fighter where one guy is literally getting slowly lifted into the air as the strikes just keep coming.

Canelo hasn't a clue what he's got himself into.

I'm not following the situation. Why is Canelo fighting Fielding and not fighting Callum Smith?

That would be a great fight, I'd have thought

I'm not following the situation. Why is Canelo fighting Fielding and not fighting Callum Smith?

£££ Talks

Fielding will make 7 figures for this (over £1 million min)

Canelo will regret not taking a tune up fight at 168 before simply moving up and calling out one of the "big dogs" of the division like this. I honestly don't see what Canelo can do here. Rocky looks like he could eat bodyshots from a HWT.

Fielding KO 1

"Saul Alvarez believes stepping up to 168 pounds to face Rocky Fielding is a risk"

The only risk I believe is that Clenelo might break sweat

Clenelo and Lara are the only 365 VADA boxers in the game... Even when he smashed GGG in the rematch. Assuming the Canelo haters believe he “benefitted” from it “already” would suggest that all athletes or boxers having an adverse finding 80 days away would go undefeated because they “already” took its benefits. Lol

I don't think Callum had beaten groves by the point that this fight was made. Definitely a strange fight for Canelo. No one really considers the WBA regular as a legitimate world title. He could pick and choose which champion to fight if his aim is to pick up a belt at SMW. Had this fight been against Callum or any of the top SMWs it would be a good fight. This is a fckin joke!

Callum Smith wasn’t available. DAZN asked for the date....Hearn can provide.

Did u hear Callum Smith making headlines that he was “ready” for Canelo by just recently beating Groves?

Thats an inside joke that I suppose makes no sense to you.

One time someone was arguing about scores here and said they scored a fight a majority decision or something like that.

I've always found it weird when someone gives a prediction like Canelo Split Decision as if there's 3 judges living in their head or something.

Official Weights
Canelo – 167.4 pounds
Fielding – 167.6 pounds
  • Fielding looking like a bearded non-aquatic Michael Phelps
  • Canelo looking fairly TST (Thick, Solid, Tight)
Face Off [timestamped]

Canelo looks good. Almost like a natural SMW. We might not see him at 160 again if he has an easy time of it tomorrow.

imagine Canelo loses this. He won't, but my lord, what a shock that would be.

Ramirez is the king of 168lbs. and Mexico...Canelo needs to face him next or scurry back down to 160lbs. Not a fan of one and done championship moves to another weight class.

Edit...nevermind Ramirez says he is moving up to 175lbs. where he will be a welcome addition. lucky for Canelo.

Last edited:
Ramirez is the king of 168lbs. and Mexico...Canelo needs to face him next or scurry back down to 160lbs. Not a fan of one and done championship moves to another weight class.
Ramirez is now moving to 175. Canelo is not moving up to 175.

Back