The peace president and Iran

2ejy8h.jpg
My dearest hope is that when I die, there are tons of people at my funeral, all saying, "That fucking guy owed me a LOT of money."

My dearest hope is that when I die, there are tons of people at my funeral, all saying, "That fucking guy owed me a LOT of money."
LOL, like a dozen people all grumbling together on the sidelines.

"Fuck you, Soapy Titwank!!!"

LOL

I talked about this comparison a lot during the campaign. Dean was considered unstable and overly emotional or something based on THAT lol. Meanwhile Trump did literally 100 things infinitely worse INCLUDING making fun of a POW, admitting to sexual assault, and mocking the disabled...... and just got MORE support from it. The conservatives just wanted a reality TV star who would trigger libs more than they wanted a president, and here we are.

Edit - from November 2015 in a thread about Ben Carson's conspiracy theory about the Pyramids lol

The problem is that an entire generation that spent their formative years calling people the n-word or f@g (is that a no go word on sherdog?) On call of duty are now able to vote.

Trump is the result.

Last edited:
Trump always needs an enemy to distract from his crimes and failures, what a great trait for the leader of the worlds most powerful country. The whole thing is an obvious attempt to change the subject from his pitiful showing at the summit.

Trump always needs an enemy to distract from his crimes and failures, what a great trait for the leader of the worlds most powerful country. The whole thing is an obvious attempt to change the subject from his pitiful showing at the summit.
And the unfair Russia thingy. Poor Donny Snowflake!
"Look, over there! Something that isn't my bumbling failures!"

They could airstrike the shit out of Iran still not gonna occupy that shit. SO many US and Israeli soldiers would get worked.. You though Iraq and Afghanistan unnecessary casualties were bad? This would be way more.

Libs siding with Iran, NK, and China over the US

That’s what I said. They want to side with a psycho hardcore radical Islamic leader where laws put teenage girls that dance on instagram in jail and publically flog women for basically nothing. The leaders of Iran even recently lit an American flag on fire on their tv network while all shouting with with America or something similar.

You just know Trotsky, homer Thompson and the others were likely all jumping up and down from it. Liberals like them would love nothing more than to see their own country destroyed

That’s what I said. They want to side with a psycho hardcore radical Islamic leader where laws put teenage girls that dance on instagram in jail and publically flog women for basically nothing. The leaders of Iran even recently lit an American flag on fire on their tv network while all shouting with with America or something similar.

You just know Trotsky, homer Thompson and the others were likely all jumping up and down from it. Liberals like them would love nothing more than to see their own country destroyed
Wsup Seaside new account? rofl

Seriously though, I bet a lot of you want to change your vote in the poll from my Iran/US and Israel thread now.

giphy.gif

I still dont think it wont happen this year, they need to go through midterms first and after midterms there isnt just enough time.

Except the US is "allied" with an even worse country called Saudi Arabia.

LOL

I talked about this comparison a lot during the campaign. Dean was considered unstable and overly emotional or something based on THAT lol...
Well I think that's the point. Howard Dean did nothing wrong and the media spewed hysteric bullshit for months. So no one trusts the media anymore. They blew their credibility.

Last edited:
So threatening war as the sitting president is a joke?

You sure that is the line of defense you want to go with here?
It seems like trump is only taken serious when convenient for people to attack him. The sitting president repeatedly said he had no collusion with Russia and you don’t believe him why ? Because some of his staff are under investigation so that makes sense to be skeptical but Trump shown no real signs of war remember the whole NK fire and fury hysteria people had ?

Snowflake USA takes everything as a threat.

'Any war with our country and USA will be huge'

Reeeeeeee threatened!!!!
The most powerful alpha country is a snowflake ...... good one

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back