Locked THE PREDATOR v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely more on track than the Alien vs Predator movies. Hopefully they have a decent writer that can capture some of the spirit of the original film.

Definitely more on track than the Alien vs Predator movies. Hopefully they have a decent writer that can capture some of the spirit of the original film.

Well, it's Shane Black who wrote Lethal Weapon 1&2 and Last Action Hero, so he has the credentials. Still, I have my doubts about the project.

My thoughts on this are....we are getting another Predator movie at least. So I don't like to complain about it.

But for the LIFE of me I cannot understand why they break franchises like Star Wars and Predator and Alien with all these useless character studies and sideplots like they are trying to win an Oscar. I mean did these people even watch the originals and realize why they were so badass?

We want to see...hordes of Sith fighting Jedi like in, The Old Republic MMO trailer one. (Check it out if you haven't seen it) Space Marines battling tons of Aliens. Predators stalking and slaying humans as a Hard R with none of this PG -13 watered down shit. Why? Why don't they make what the fans want instead of all this useless dialogue!

The whole reason I go and see Transformers is to see giant robots beating the shit out if each other. Not character driven drama. Jesus Christ.

Predator planet must be going through some serious #metoo LGBT metrosexual movement if they've gone from almost winning against Arnold Schwarzenegger and his gang of sexual tyrannosaurus to losing to a bunch of supposedly ex-soldiers comprised of a model and a comedian in a suburban town.

But it's the Predator so fuck it, I'm watching.

1. in the brief shots the predator looks pretty cool i suppose

2. I would like to bust all kinds of nuts in Olivia Munn

thats the only good parts about this movie it appears

Holy shit I just realised it'll be about a genetically modified Predator (GMP) likely created by US military as a weapon that got out of control and it's up to an unmodified Predator with the aid of some ex-military dudes comprising of a model and a comedian and a sexy lady to bring down the GMP and they succeed and the unmodified Predator gives them props for their bravery maybe even a souvenir and as the Predator walks up the spaceship's ramp it turns around and looks back and they nod to each other acknowledging each other as the beta but nearing alpha status of their respective races and then the spaceship zooms off into the starry night sky (it's ALWAYS a night sky) and the ex-military dudes and sexy lady turn around and walk away heads down with arms around each other's shoulders.

http://entertainment.ie/cinema/news...lly-engineered-Predator/405783.htm?related=2#

Last edited:
Iron man 3 wasn't that bad. It was better than that boring ass Black Panther that is for sure.

Will watch... but this looks absolutely forgettable. Everything revealed, nothing for the audience to discover. Low testosterone cast. Original musical score will probably be nonexistent or “reimagined”. Just sad.

The comedian Keegan-Michael Key is one of the mercenaries.... like really?
“If your moms vagina were a video game it would be rated E for everyone!....” is this supposed to be in respect to Shane Blacks shitty joke to Billy in the chopper scene?

This shit is doomed.
E047E2E4-BF9C-4FD1-B3FD-13CC2BEA6996.jpeg

Everything revealed, nothing for the audience to discover.

Whose fault is that? Don’t watch trailers if you don’t want things revealed or spoiled. I never watch trailers for movies I’m remotely interested in, I highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back